ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Looks interesting, would love an upgrade to my Lumia 830 (sigh* Windows Mobile, I still believe)

I feel like those 3 buttons on the bottom are a little close together and too close to the bottom, otherwise this phone is a win 

Other than no infrared blaster, this is the closest thing to a perfect phone.

Hey Linus Tech Tips. I love the front sound Idea. I would love to test it out! Plus my recent phone just died so theres that...

This phone looks really nice, and its very good to see manufactures not just focusing on the most expensive flagships. Also love the front facing speakers.

I think internally it's a really nice phone, but on the outside it seems very outdated.

Every device has standard that can be measured and interpreted in chart. so Even though its Zte specs are the things that every buyer should be concerned. The brand name is nowadays more like   a fashion statement. Why i should be the one who gets it? Its because I have rubbish smartphone who counts its last breath... Send an iphone 6s if you don't want this one LOL :D;) 

It's a great phone itself and then the price of it makes it even better. flagship specs for a low price. can't complain. This is the new flagship killer!

good specs, beautiful display, and i love the forward facing speakers. Looks like a great high-end phone.

I think ZTE Axon 7 will be the best smartphone in the market and that probably the flagship smartphones will drop in price because of this new BEAST.

Absolutely gorgeous phone! But reminds me a lot of a htc one m8 mixed with an lg G4 for some reason. Still beautiful though! 

Amazing phone for the price.  Need an unlocked phone for when i travel, especially with dual sim.

Well It's only 20 times better then one that I have.

looks really nice, though it would probably be too large for my hands, but I wouldn't mind having it :D

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

18 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I believe this is awesome, and for those looking for good audio and SD Card expansion, this may be the one. 

The specs are great and all but I really want to know how good the camera is

Everything in this phone is pretty much overkill (at least for my use). Although what excites me the most is the camera. I have been looking for a phone that I can also use as a recorder for my youtube videos, unfortunately all the phones with excellent cameras are very expensive for me to afford. Also, I find the front facing speakers and 4GB ram pretty epic too.

Good luck to everyone!

Akhil S

I haven't paid much attention to it but from what I can tell ZTE took a step out of Samsung's book and started advertising it like crazy. Also I hear it's foot everything I need in it so that's nice.

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

waiting long time for Samsung Galaxy Note 7. But seeing this I changed my mind and want it madly. Axon 7 has superb design. I love the front fireing speaker. Ground breaking new SD820 with 4gigs of ram with 64gigs memory . Absolutely mind blowing. Give it to me......  

It's looks nice and shiny, and it's that all metal? Because it looks like my phone HTC One M7 (I love this phone!) I would love to do a comparsion on the ZTE Axon 7 and the HTC One M7 just to see how similar they are. Hope it can run on Android N.