ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Now this is a flagship phone...and for under $500! Only thing I don't like is the non removable battery, but that is the [unfortunate] trend these days.

The ZTE Phone looks really interesting for the price. Design isn't bad, and it has all the features I would expect at this point. 

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

Simply, the audio experience... Plus I want it ?

I loved how this phone looks. Rly like the double front facing speakers and the rear fingerprint scanner. 64gbs is a must have feature! 

I think it looks like a pretty nice phone. Speakers seem nice and a fingerprint scanner is convenient.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Impressive phone with 4gb of ram and a 20MP 4k vídeo camera.

I think this will be my new phone.  I dropped my nexus 6 a few weeks ago and cracked the screen.  Just sad looks like until sept 9th I cant get my hands on one while my touch screen is getting worse and worse.

Everything I have read make me want this.  Note 7 for almost a grand... no thanks samsung.  This or next nexus 6 option soon.  But the audio for me is a huge seller.

I hope you are happy Linus...  You finally got me to register.  *facepalm*

That is a slick looking phone. i would love to hear the audio quality of this one.

Who doesn't want a good phone?

I already got a lot of china phones of different brands like Xiaomi, Gionee, Doogee and Cubot aswell as ZTE. 

I bought myself a ZTE Nubia Z9 with 64GB of Storage and 4GB of RAM. The design was very cool and the features were stunning but I had to sell it for its annoying stutter. 

This time I am hoping that ZTE optimized their phones more and made them user friendly.

I'd love to have this phone in my hands and do an extensive test with it.

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4,8GHz 

Cooler: EKL Alpenföhn Olymp

RAM: 2x8GB Corsair LPX 3200MHz

GPU: GTX 980 Ti 1540MHz with Rajintek Morpheus

MoBo: ASrock Z170 Extreme 4

HDD/SSD: Hitachi 1,5TB / Samsung EVO 500GB

PSU: beQuiet Straight Power 600W CM

Case: fractal Define S

Looks like a great phone and i really like the front facing speakers.

That looks like a wonderful phone it would be way better then my 4gb lg tribute 

Edited by Eduardo9632

The speakers on this phone are absolutely fantastic! And along with the 64 GB of storage already on the phone this is the perfect phone for any music lover!

Definitely looks like a competitor to other flagship phones on the market. Would be sweet to have an upgrade over my old iPhone 5!

Looking for a phone with the sleekness and accessibility of the Axon 7. Would be really cool!!

The design of this smartphone is one between a Samsung S6, a Nexus 6 and a little bit of HTC One (M7).

I really like the fact that it has front line speakers, like the M7, which are a major plus. Haven't seen this in along time...

Another thing that stands out for me would be an extra slot for SIM/Micro SD card. I find it, like they are saying, a "win-win" match.

And not least, their industry's warranty policy... to bad that it's only for America

Is that much expensive to put 3 capacity buttons at the bottom of the display and not use the screen useful areas?! 

I just dont understand  the mobile phone companies why they make big screen when they fill up its space with buttons on the screen, when there is enough space at the bottom.

It looks like a great phone, that can offer competitive performance for relatively low cost, much like the one plus 3.

ZTE doesn't know how to make phones look premium, this phone looks nothing different from its 100 USD phone. And why does Chinese phone brands loves this gold color so much?

Would love an upgrade and this seems to have my brick of a phone beat in every department!

I love this phone. I was impressed with the leaks a while ago and I was thinking about getting it or the OnePlus 3 but then I realized. I dont have enough money to get an unlocked phone. so I got the LG G4 from AT&T. I still wish I had front facing speakers on the G4 though. I hope I win (only if there is a black version. Anything else wont work with my color schemes.)

I've been following the ZTE Axon 7 since the chinese launch in May. I think it's a great phone, especially for the price. My current phone is an HTC One m7, so I'm ready for an upgrade this year. I really love the front-firing speakers I have now, so this phone looks like the perfect follow-up. Even though the camera isn't as good as the galaxy S7 or other flagships, it's still a hell of a lot better than my M7. I was waiting for the quarts-gray version to arrive in Europe, but if I win in this give-away the gold color isn't a dealbreaker for me! Good luck everyone!

Desktop PC. GPU: HD7970 OC/BE, CPU: i5-750, MoBo: P7P55E-pro, HDD: 2x500gb samsung spinpoint F3 in RAID0, 128gb crucial SSD, RAM: 12GB (CL7), Monitors: 3x Dell u2412M
Laptop. Lenovo Yoga 13 (first generation, i5, 8GB, 2x128GB SSD)
Phone. ZTE Axon 7

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I think this phone Is absolutely beautiful with great hardware, although I do wish it had a gyroscope sensor it has everything anyone needs, and I wouldn't mind having one myself

First post for me so be gentle :)

Sounds to me like a One Plus 3 killer. Anyone agreeing ?