ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Would be amazing to have, might even give my OPO to my mom so she can get rid of my old htc incredible (she actually wanted to install pokemon go on it the other day and was sad when she couldn't :P )

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I love the absolute design of the phone! though the colour is abit crappeh , and for that competitive price , i don't see why it wouldn't be a top seller in the phone market!

What's the catch this seem too good to be true.

CPU; i5 3570k | Motherboard; Asus P8z77 V-LK | RAM; 16GB (2x8GB) G. Skill ripjaws 1600 | GPU; AMD Readon 7850 2GB | Case; Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage; 1x OCZ Vertex 3 Series 120GB; 1x  Seagate Barracuda 1TB; 1x WD Green 3TB | PSU; SeaSonic 520W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Fanless | Cooling; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with LTT NF-F12 pwm  | Operating System; Windows 7 Ultimate |

To qualify and win you must have a new account and one post on the thread. You will be disqualified if you do not reply to PM from an admin within 72 hours & or more importantly, if you have more than 10 posts in the forum, you will be immediately disqualified & banned from winning any giveaways.

Well, shit.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Looks premium and "flagship" which watching the newest vessel video seems like that was their goal.

still can't believe those specs for it's price 

Life is easy, all you have to do is Live

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

After watching Linus video, the Axon 7 seems to be a pretty good phone. I am very interested in the audio in this phone.

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

Good Luck! 

It's gold lol.

Happy that a company made a phone that has stereo front speakers in 2016 and made them look good...

I love ZTE products. It run the games smoothly and no lag for high quality graphics. I want it I want it I want it.... Later I will recommend my friend to subscribe your YouTube channel if I can. PEACE

Looking to which from an iPhone and this seems to have ticked all the boxes, great camera, front facing speakers for watching the youtube, heaps of storage, what I feel decent CPU and RAM and of course the cheap price. 

This ZTE axon 7 is so awesome!the specs are so heavy and thats amazing for a smartphone. :))

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

This phone looks awsome 

Axon 7 looks amazing, its a very pretty phone with awesome flagships spec.plus all the audio features are really neat.

This gives me hope like the Oneplus 3. Smartphones are getting way to expensive and ZTE is proving that we can buy flagship devices at reasonable prices. Let's see of the other smartphone companies start to learn and not be too greedy. Hope this phone kicks ass as it looks like it will.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

The colors look dope, I also dig the front facing speakers which according to unbox therapy sound amazing. Awesome display, fingerprint sensor, processor and design for just $449. ZTE is stepping up the smartphone game with the amazing Axon 7. (If the English is terrible with regards to spelling or grammar, please forgive me English is not my first language.)

Seems like a good quality phone at a reasonable price, it's nice to see expandable storage but a replaceable battery would have been good.

looks good all around, interested in the audio side of things particularly.

I hope more phone manufacturers continue the trend of Dual front speakers like this. A good majority of customers use their phone as their main audio device.Thank you sir(s).

F1.8 camera Sounds amazing, the phone looks neat and clean I wonder how photos looks under low

light condition!

Dual-sim is always a goodie, travel often for my job and it would be a handy phone to use along with it's recording capability - my meetings drag for ages and a recorder will do wonders for me =D