ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter
Just now, ALFABETAS said:

Die how?

It wont take a charge the charging port was on just the connecting points to the system board were broken and because it had a few scratches on the back my carrier wouldn't take it back and replace it saying it was my fault

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Its pretty much everything i want in a phone. I have a nexys 6p right now and I really like it but i dony know how i feel about the next nexus so this may well be my next phone because it has an amoled screen, a fast processor ,a fingerprint sensor, and usb c, having dual sim ability is also a huge plus for me since i have a separate business number.

I much like want have phone for making travel through earth rock.

It's pretty, especially because of the free price tag.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

This smartphone looks really cool. I love the dual facing speakers because i have a samsung right now and its good but the speaker is on the back

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Loud Front facing Speakers?
A Tray that can be either Dual Sim or an SD Card?

Gold?

What more do I want?

This guy needs a new phone, I'm stuck with a Huawei Ascend :/

DUAL SPEAKERS :D and also that dac is awesome with dolby atmos

You could probably call the Axon 7 the HTC killer or even a flagship killer (if your priority is audio). I wanted an HTC because of the boomsound and its dedicated DAC and amp. But this would probably beat it since it has a more powerful speaker and DAC (the DAC is the one you will find in Astell & Kern AK380 which is about $3500 although that's a dual DAC one and it's seriously targeted for audiophiles). This is actually my dream phone now since I'm looking for a phone that has a good battery and a good speaker and DAC.

THIS PHONE IS A VERY SOLID ONE WITH NON BENDABLE METAL BODY AMAZING SPEAKERS AMOLED DISPLAY AND IT IS SUPER SEXY SO I EALLY WANT AN UPGRADE PLSSSS.....

This looks like a very nice phone. I REALLY need an upgrade from my dumb slide phone. This would be a great phone to do it.

It's a bit like all other phones of this year tho.

It's a really sleek looking phone with some nice specs to boot. Would be quite the upgrade over my Moto G2.

That finger print scanner looks really good too.

This looks like one amazing smartphone! With no compromises.

Thank you for the chance!

My wife really needs an upgrade :)

Really great design,spec and dat ram n processor thoB|.need to know price for malaysia 9_9.want to change my new phone.if it reach my expectation,i would recommend to my friend.

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

Hey!

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

The axon 7 would make a great daily driver, it's better than my current phone being a motor g3. It would last longer than the Moto g, only sporting a 2000mAh batter compared to the 3140 mAh found in the axon. The axon has 4 gigs of lpddr4 ram compared to the 1 gig on the g3; as well as, the 64 gigs of storage space, the Moto g only has 8(only 4 of which is usable) which ill admit, isn't bad, but with out expansion, kinda sucks,(I had a 32 GB micro SD card in there, but thanks to the internal storage encryption option on the Moto g, that no longer exists).

In all, I think the ZTE axon 7 is a great phone for what you're paying. It comes with a clear case and decent pair of earbuds. It's a win for me.

Great looking phone. I love the dual front facing speakers and the fingerprint sensor on the back.