ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter
14 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Looks like a great phone that'll surely stomp all over my iPhone 

This phone has been my life for the past 2 weeks. Ever since I heard about this phone I was telling myself to get it, from its 20mega pixel 4k camera, all the way to the dual front facing speakers. It would be an amazing phone to have with the gorilla glass 4 not having to worry to much about smashing it. I live in AUS and only 14, its extremely difficult for me to get my hands on one because they are only shipping in the US. Thanks for reading :)

I LOVE the axon 7. I am a one plus fan boy and I have been won over due to its rich feature set. I need the expan storage and the dual front facing speakers. 

Hopefully ZTE keeps up with software and refines it.

I would love to replace my Moto X 2014 with a cracked screen...

Here in Germany, ZTE is commonly known as a manufacturer for cheap smartphones. But seeing them making a phone with top of the line specs and an aluminum unibody for the given price point got me interested. It is really interesting how chinese brands are competing against the big players.

This directly challenges OnePlus' offering which is pretty cool, should bring about healthy competition in that price range. I personally don't think it looks quite as nice, but would still love to have it! I'm really excited to see what technology differentiates the next generation of phones from the last, there needs to be some wild innovation soon.

I think this is one of the best phones out there in terms of quality - price aya seen so far, it seems that is also very ergonomic . This time ZTE did.AoBBWo

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

This phone looks amazing, I would love to own it.

This phone looks incredible! I've been following LTT for what seems like forever and would love a shiny new phone to watch your videos on! It would be a long-awaited upgrade to my current Moto E!

I really hope it will get good community support

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

AWESOME I WANT A NEW PHONEEEEEEEE :D

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Well, you know, in for a penny and all that.

I like the styling, the amount of memory and storage, but most of all I like the price - and the fact that ZTE seems to be stepping up its game when so many other mobile manufacturers seem to be missing the mark.

Looks like a really cool phone for the price, i wonder in what colors it will launch and how much the VR headset will cost :o

Edit: looks like gold and gray, hope you are giving away the gray one :). If not i hope dbrand will make some skins for it! 

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

Pretty ayt!!!!

I think this phone is practically perfect. It checks all my boxes for a good smartphone; front facing speakers, expandable storage, fingerprint scanner and USB type c. The only thing that would make it perfect for me is if it was running stock Android but that's just my opinion.

The Axon is so ridiculously powerful for its price, its kinda scary. Its a wonderful phone on paper, but im curious to see what type of bloatware it has. Either way a new phone is a new phone, so itll be much appreciated =)

ONE here plz :D 

I like the way chines start making good phones. I like one plus 3 too. but why they are so scare to add more battery? That camera bump is annoying.