IN WIN LUX (In Win H-Frame 2.0 build)

ciobanulx

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

I have all the cables in here and you can see some of the vinyl work done on the radiators as well as the In Win logo on the fans.

The only mod done to the case and even that has been super simple to do is the front radiator mount which is just done with a large L bracket to hold it up. With the pump/res combo attached to it with a Bitspower X bracket and res holders.

You also get a glimpse at the Bitspower True Brass fittings which will be used throughout the build.

Another thing to note with the cables is that the 24pin didn't actually end up working. Given that the PSU in this case is unique and has it's own form factor to suit the case, meaning that it is much larger. The pin-out must have been very different.

The cables came from Icemodz and it was the first time they did cables for this PSU. Without actually having the PSU there to inspect, it was a bit of guess work involved. The build was then needed for an event so there was no time to order another cable therefore the stock 24pin cable was used throughout the build. It doesn't look bad but not as nice as the custom one.

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

votd5Yf.jpg

SBl9Ik7.jpg

wnyYG9G.jpg

m6x8YTP.jpg

rfgDgjS.jpg

ikMZCYp.jpg

fFFSCjS.jpg

VzFvFKB.jpg

7DXiC5S.jpg

PZofeHF.jpg

dVSKwtr.jpg

odtZN4Y.jpg

poyqooD.jpg

CZDK9tA.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

If you want to ruin your radiators and pump you could put gold glitter in the fluid.  At least it would look cool.

1 hour ago, JJBTEXAS said:

If you want to ruin your radiators and pump you could put gold glitter in the fluid.  At least it would look cool.

Well I don't want to ruin them but I could run gold aurora :P

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Wow. Incredibly beautiful! You sir are a master at vinyl cutting!

I like good humans and good food

Just Amazing! I wish I could make a build like that :)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

I think your choice to make Gold an accent color really works well instead of trying to make it THE main color which can look gaudy. Well done as always! 

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

On 8/13/2016 at 9:59 AM, colinreay said:

Wow. Incredibly beautiful! You sir are a master at vinyl cutting!

Thanks a lot! It's really not hard at all, cutting it is easy with the Silhouette Cameo. What takes the most is designing it and then peeling and sticking properly can be a bit tricky :)

On 8/14/2016 at 6:46 AM, Mihle Gaming said:

Just Amazing! I wish I could make a build like that :)

Thanks a lot :D

On 8/16/2016 at 6:14 AM, BeardRex said:

Well damn..

Cheers :D

On 8/16/2016 at 6:23 AM, ManOfGold93 said:

I think your choice to make Gold an accent color really works well instead of trying to make it THE main color which can look gaudy. Well done as always! 

Thanks a lot man! Yea, making gold the main colour would not look nice

SIMPLE MODZ

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

Here are photos of the finished system. These were taken at a LAN Party back in March of this year where the build was first on display.

Hope you enjoy. I will have more photos up shorty.

NYxQRvl.jpg

2x8XR8X.jpg

8q6rPn8.jpg

Zbagf5t.jpg

wSpw7xz.jpg

beDFwen.jpg

XfhUGEg.jpg

cWNw6Zp.jpg

VMlgbHb.jpg

BjX29oV.jpg

RMyyRNf.jpg

YhHPSBT.jpg

S82IoG0.jpg

ejFwDB4.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Gahd dayum!! That is a beautiful rig. Awesome work as per frickin usual?

12 hours ago, Str8f4c3 said:

Gahd dayum!! That is a beautiful rig. Awesome work as per frickin usual?

Thanks a lot mate :D

12 hours ago, Overkilled said:

Liquid needs some colour tbh...

It will be staying like that, don't think coloured coolant will suit it. What colour would I use anyway? Gold would not look good, perhaps black but then it would be too dark or maybe white but then that would put off the theme so clear it is :) 

SIMPLE MODZ

On 21.8.2016 at 3:51 PM, ciobanulx said:

It will be staying like that, don't think coloured coolant will suit it. What colour would I use anyway? Gold would not look good, perhaps black but then it would be too dark or maybe white but then that would put off the theme so clear it is

Yeah, and with yellow it might end up looking like someone weed in your cooling loop.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

On 8/22/2016 at 3:57 AM, Hello Sir said:

awesome!

Cheers :D

On 8/23/2016 at 5:09 PM, nailed it said:

keep the clear coolant im loving it great work 

Yup, staying clear :)

On 8/23/2016 at 5:55 PM, Urishima said:

Yeah, and with yellow it might end up looking like someone weed in your cooling loop.

Hahahaha

SIMPLE MODZ