Spotify-like FLAC supporter on PC and Mobile

UnlimitedTMD

Hey guys,

I`m looking for something like Spotify, but with FLAC support, offline play, pc/android supported program/app.

Do you know anything like it?

to game or not to game, that`s the question

1 minute ago, mrgooglegeek said:

you could try TIDAL http://tidal.com/us although it is not free it does stream exclusively in lossless quality.

I already have used TIDAL and spotify but wasn`t really satisfied with it`s library.....

http://www.deezer.com/offers/elite

i didnt realize this, but apparently deezer elite has flac, and i know from experience that their library is huge. Its a limited system however and i believe it requires you to use sonos speakers, but there may be some way around that.

Its automatic, just press this button!

11 minutes ago, mrgooglegeek said:

http://www.deezer.com/offers/elite

i didnt realize this, but apparently deezer elite has flac, and i know from experience that their library is huge. Its a limited system however and i believe it requires you to use sonos speakers, but there may be some way around that.

I sadly can not use sonos speakers and don`t like `limited` at all, thanks tho

I know Qobuz offer lossless streaming, but I don't know anything other than that. 

As my sister would say "It's a very French thing", so it's not really availiable in a lot of countries either and the library is a bit strange.

If you're not satisfied with the library of Tidal or Spotify, you're probably going to be dissapointed in most streaming services' library selection.

If you don't like Tidal or Deezer than you have pretty much exhausted your options. 

Why do you care if it's lossless anyway?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

47 minutes ago, Volbet said:

muh fidelity though. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

3 hours ago, Volbet said:

I know Qobuz offer lossless streaming, but I don't know anything other than that. 

As my sister would say "It's a very French thing", so it's not really availiable in a lot of countries either and the library is a bit strange.

If you're not satisfied with the library of Tidal or Spotify, you're probably going to be dissapointed in most streaming services' library selection.

If you don't like Tidal or Deezer than you have pretty much exhausted your options. 

When one hears the glorious FLAC format, one can never go back, I always feel like somethings missing when I hear something like MP3

5 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

When one hears the glorious FLAC format, one can never go back, I always feel like somethings missing when I hear something like MP3

I have a digital song library of about 69.200 songs. All of which are in a lossless format. 

And I have still yet to find a person that can consistently tell the difference between a lossless file and a 320kbps MP3 file. 

But that's a discussion for another thread and another day (that will hopefully never come again). 

Did Qobuz help solve your issue? I highly doubt it, but it was worth a try.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just now, Volbet said:

I have a digital song library of about 69.200 songs. All of which are in a lossless format. 

And I have still yet to find a person that can consistently tell the difference between a lossless file and a 320kbps MP3 file. 

But that's a discussion for another thread and another day (that will hopefully never come again). 

Did Qobuz help solve your issue? I highly doubt it, but it was worth a try.

I must say I cannot always hear the difference , but with songs I constantly listen, I can. And most songs I listen are songs I listen an awful lot.

Qobuz sadly didn`t work out... I`m using a Tidal account from a friend atm, which is decent enough for now

Thanks for your help

24 minutes ago, UnlimitedTMD said:

I must be listening to the wrong music then.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

10 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I must be listening to the wrong music then.

I listen to almost all FLAC and I still can't tell any difference without really concentrating and using the Foobar ABX plugin.  Listening to a good master is so much better than listening to a bad one in FLAC anyway.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh