Annoying notification issue

IAmAndre

Hi,

As many of you probably noticed, when someone replies on a post you are following, there is that little popup at the bottom left corner of the screen, but even after you click on it you still need to open the Notifications menu to mark the notification as seen, which is quite annoying IMO, and BTW this is probably one of the longest phrase I've ever written so I'm adding just a few more words for fun.

I think clicking on the popup should automatically mark the notification as seen. What do you think?

40 minutes ago, IAmAndre said:

As many of you probably noticed, when someone replies on a post you are following, there is that little popup at the bottom left corner of the screen, but even after you click on it you still need to open the Notifications menu to mark the notification as seen, which is quite annoying IMO, and BTW this is probably one of the longest phrase I've ever written so I'm adding just a few more words for fun.

I think clicking on the popup should automatically mark the notification as seen. What do you think?

So much this

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Bottom left popups are browser notifications. Afaik they aren't pm much in control of forum devs than those you see at center.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I completely agree with you, but it's not something that can be easily implemented unfortunately. 

HTTP/2 203