Roku & Apple TV (Latest Versions) Questions

Hi,

If any of you own one of the latest Apple TVs or Rokus, how reliable are the Watch ESPN and Youtube apps? These would be the 2 most used apps and I would like to get some feedback is possible. 

I know about the other streaming devices, but I am interested in the Apple TV and Roku.

Thanks for your help.

I have not tried either of these, Amazon firestick has both watchespn and YouTube and I use them both often, very reliable. My grandmother has the Roku and when I'm there I use hers, very fast and easy to operate on both of the apps. 

Hope this helps and go dawgs.

Just now, Kruel said:

I have not tried either of these, Amazon firestick has both watchespn and YouTube and I use them both often, very reliable. My grandmother has the Roku and when I'm there I use hers, very fast and easy to operate on both of the apps. 

Hope this helps and go dawgs.

Thanks for the info! And hell yeah, GO DAWGS! :D

13 hours ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

Thanks for the info! And hell yeah, GO PUPPIES! :D

I think in my opinion, The Roku is slow and is bad with memory management.. I suggest a Shield TV or the Apple TV..

I have the newest Apple TV 32gb and it works great for Youtube. I have not used it for ESPN but a quick search of the App store will give you information about the app itself.