One Plus 3 or S6 Edge?

DCSBI

I am trying to decide which smartphone i should purchase and im between these two ( One plus 3 or S6 edge - both are at same price ) , what is your opinions about these two ? Im reading their specs about 3 months.. and still cannot decide which one to go for . I would appriciate your help and also consider that im using a smartphone mostly for internet , social media , taking photos-video, youtube, work, im not actually have any games on a smartphone . Thanks .

Oneplus 3 is more likely to get updated to Nougat I think, but not very fast. More customisation on the Oneplus, more features on the Galaxy. And dat edge.

This is a really hard choice.

Newer, more powerful processor on the oneplus.

I would assume better camera on the S6.

Glass design vs aluminium design is really what it comes down to. Also the Oneplus 3 is bigger.

I edit my posts a lot.

10 minutes ago, DCSBI said:

I am trying to decide which smartphone i should purchase and im between these two ( One plus 3 or S6 edge - both are at same price ) , what is your opinions about these two ? Im reading their specs about 3 months.. and still cannot decide which one to go for . I would appriciate your help and also consider that im using a smartphone mostly for internet , social media , taking photos-video, youtube, work, im not actually have any games on a smartphone . Thanks .

I have had an S6 Edge for a while and personally I love it! I have the 64gb version, which was kind of overkill but you can never have too much memory. The 2k screen is ridiculously nice especially for watching movies and such. The edge takes a while to get used to but after a week or so it's a nice feature. You don't notice it after a while, however I feel it's more apparent when looking at a normal phone, the edge just looks and feels nicer!

The only downfall I've found is the battery. Although it's not awful and usually does last me a day, if you're using it a lot it could run out, especially while playing Pokemon Go :) I definitely don't see it as a deal breaker though!

But otherwise, the phone runs quickly, smoothly and the everything stands out amazingly on the phone's screen!

Feel free to ask if you need any further info about the S6. :)

I really cant decide .. s6 has a great display ..and one plus decided to go for 1080p , also one plus has dash charging and a better battery life . And im consedring to go for a better display which i really like and have less battery life or a 1080p display with more battery life. By the way do you think s6 wont get updated to Nougat?

24 minutes ago, DCSBI said:

depends, do you want a 2015 phone or a 2016 phone.

personally, one plus 3 gets my vote since my dad has it and its a pretty decent phone.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

5 minutes ago, Flared said:

I have had an S6 Edge for a while and personally I love it! I have the 64gb version, which was kind of overkill but you can never have too much memory. The 2k screen is ridiculously nice especially for watching movies and such. The edge takes a while to get used to but after a week or so it's a nice feature. You don't notice it after a while, however I feel it's more apparent when looking at a normal phone, the edge just looks and feels nicer!

The only downfall I've found is the battery. Although it's not awful and usually does last me a day, if you're using it a lot it could run out, especially while playing Pokemon Go :) I definitely don't see it as a deal breaker though!

But otherwise, the phone runs quickly, smoothly and the everything stands out amazingly on the phone's screen!

Feel free to ask if you need any further info about the S6. :)

I use a smartphone mostly at night when i get home for youtube vids , social media .. at mid-day im using it for the basics , and i think s6's battery will last me a day for sure, but I consider which smartphone will last more( Nougat upgrade is coming and idk what else in future). :) 

3 hours ago, DCSBI said:

one plus 3 because it has better specs.