looking for god sounding Bluetooth peaker

Midnitewarrior4

so im loking for a decent sounding bluetooth speker , my list of stuff it must have and do is below

-must be waterproof/water resistant

-must be semi rugged at minimum

-blue tooth

-decent sound quality and be loud

-fm radio functionality isnt an absolute but i really would like to have that

ok so i want this speaker to use on my dirt bike and my snowmachine thus why it has to be waterproof/water resistant and rugged because it will be in snow/ rain/ dust and being bumped around, and since its going on my bike/snow machine it has to be loud enough for me to hear over the motor.... would like to be able to listen to the radio as well as my music. i dont want to spend anything ridiculous on it, something mid range 100-160$ max im in canada, i already have one in mind the only thing hoding me back is it doesnt have radio on it, i can get it for 80$ on amazon and it meets all criteria except radio. its the braven brv-1s  https://www.amazon.ca/Braven-BRV-1-Bluetooth-Wireless-Speaker-Grey/dp/B00OCBZJB8/ref=pd_cp_23_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FR4N6Z13K476WTG4AN34

srry for bad spelling im trying to type quite cause my parents are sleeping my my cherry mx reds are super loud

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Not sure about the radio functionality (though you can use IHeartRadio anyways) I think JBL makes some quality stuff.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

17 hours ago, SSL said:

You can't play god.

Get it? Like, you can't "play" ... god. Yeh.

just realised i screwed up my title.... rip

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

18 hours ago, Spork829 said:

Not sure about the radio functionality (though you can use IHeartRadio anyways) I think JBL makes some quality stuff.

does i heart radio use data ? or does it use actual fm radio signals ?

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

47 minutes ago, Midnitewarrior4 said:

does i heart radio use data ? or does it use actual fm radio signals ?

Data, I think.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

On 7/28/2016 at 6:11 PM, Spork829 said:

Data, I think.

welp guess that wont work since i dont have data... and the places i go rarely have good service anyway

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

On 7/28/2016 at 5:55 AM, mok said:

UE Boom has some really solid products 

I have two UE products and I've been satisfied with the sound quality of them both. The smaller is a waterproof UE Roll landscape-1434462143-ue-roll-family2.jpg 

and the biggerone is the UE Boombox logitech-ue-boombox.jpg

The Boombox has the superior sound quality but is not waterproof.