The easy option for a computer desk.

ttam

Very interesting, that's a good alternative to buying a prebuilt desk with only one design.

I prefer to build my own desks, it gives you a lot more control, but it can be a pain to work with wood when you don't have the proper tool, especially when it's for an interior furtniture that need to look good.

Not a big fan of the 'tables' (replacing the legs) designs, but I guess you can some adjustments =P

IKEA is awesome in general. I've custom build my entire desk out of their product's. Durable, easy to work with, low prices.... ^_^

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Pretty nice, will keep this in mind for the future! Thanks :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Very interesting, that's a good alternative to buying a prebuilt desk with only one design.

I prefer to build my own desks, it gives you a lot more control, but it can be a pain to work with wood when you don't have the proper tool, especially when it's for an interior furtniture that need to look good.

Not a big fan of the 'tables' (replacing the legs) designs, but I guess you can some adjustments =P

Check out the edit I added with the pictures at the bottom of the table as the leg. It adds a little functionality to it I find.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I love you, I've wanted a corner triple desk for a while and now I can finally afford it and it will look nice and plain, perfect for accenting any computer gear.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Check out the edit I added with the pictures at the bottom of the table as the leg. It adds a little functionality to it I find.

Wow, very nice when it's converted into a corner desk =P

How much did it cost for everything? (the complete setup with three desks)

Wow, very nice when it's converted into a corner desk =P

How much did it cost for everything? (the complete setup with three desks)

About $320 USD / 235 EUR. The two tables are 90 of that but I was able to get them from the opened box / damaged department for 50% off so 275 USD / 202 EUR

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

Well, I have always heard of Ikea, but never seen a product from them. This is awesome.

I will eventually, hopefully, get me a few. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well, I have always heard of Ikea, but never seen a product from them. This is awesome.

I will eventually, hopefully, get me a few. :D

Ikea products cover my house from desks, book shelves, tv stands, my bed frame and tons of random stuff. Check them out, they have tons of everything for a house and office.

Ikea products cover my house from desks, book shelves, tv stands, my bed frame and tons of random stuff. Check them out, they have tons of everything for a house and office.

I'm seeing that. I also see their "Office Planner". Awesome. I will have to tinker with that. 

... I think I have found where I'm getting the things I didn't even know I need. 

Interestingly, my ultimate goal is to have a desk that is at the right height for me to stand while using it. This looks like it will help to that end. My current setup involves a bunch of desks with drawers in them (i.e. not very comfortable to sit at) that were intended for studying (like, books and paper), so they are small. 

Plus I have to sit at them. Which I don't like. :D Thanks for showing me this.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

If those last pictures are your setup. Damn.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

If those last pictures are your setup. Damn.

This. I love that setup. :D

† Christian Member †

m5PqaD8.jpg

GfaPpST.jpg?1

JV9JRag.jpg?1

This is a beautiful room.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Gotta say the price is fantastic, There's one Downtown and i spend hours of my free time inside there Restaurant eating Meatballs, or looking at desks

I always end up getting a couple of the hot dog combos

Yep, using a Galant right now.

The fact that they are an expandable and fully customisable desk really suits most of the people on here, they tinker with their PC and also the place in which they will be using it.

Its great, just going to order another extension for my Galant this week, a rounded leaf off one side to sit my tower on so i have more room but can still look through the lovely side window. 

:)

Edit; forgot to mention, our entire house is literally Ikea.

My room alone the; desk, double bed, bed side unit, lamp(s), lockable unit, DVD stand, wardrobe and other little bits are all Ikea. Love their design and they are good products. Only thing is despise is their delivery, its long and can cost a lot, which is why if we ever need anything we usually save up and make it a day out... xD

this was a very helpfull thread.

my 27inch display is not the mail and i need a new desk. i barely have enough space for a 21inch and 2 big speakers 

thank you @ttam

Is this your set up because if it is it is so beautiful , I want

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/