Has anyone bought used parts from CeX stores (i.e. webuy.com) ?

Cy-Fy

Hey guys I am currently considering whether I can afford to build my own pc especially since I am going to go to university next year (2017) so I don't know if now is the best time to do this or maybe wait a little longer so the parts remain current throughout my university life.

Anyway, I am also considering buying second hand even if he hardware is slightly older as long a that means that I am getting more performance and CeX seems to be the only place I feel relatively confortable buying stuff from since they are a physical stuff and offer 24 month warranty for all their products so has any one used it? If so are they worth it or am I better off going for new part even if that means "less" performance for the money (although new parts :/ )

Thanks a lot!

P.S. I know this is not a particular build I am planning so if this is the wrong place to post let me know.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

2 minutes ago, Cy-Fy said:

Hey guys I am currently considering whether I can afford to build my own pc especially since I am going to go to university next year (2017) so I don't know if now is the best time to do this or maybe wait a little longer so the parts remain current throughout my university life.

Anyway, I am also considering buying second hand even if he hardware is slightly older as long a that means that I am getting more performance and CeX seems to be the only place I feel relatively confortable buying stuff from since they are a physical stuff and offer 24 month warranty for all their products so has any one used it? If so are they worth it or am I better off going for new part even if that means "less" performance for the money (although new parts :/ )

Thanks a lot!

P.S. I know this is not a particular build I am planning so if this is the wrong place to post let me know.

Oh yeah I have bought loads, me and my friend built a PC using almost entirely CEX parts, CEX is safe (that's what she said) and you can always return the product if it doesn't work

"Hmmm, this is for sure the type of music you listen to,  if you want to lose friends."

'That last one' ??

5 minutes ago, Geeb_ said:

Oh yeah I have bought loads, me and my friend built a PC using almost entirely CEX parts, CEX is safe (that's what she said) and you can always return the product if it doesn't work

hahah I had to read that twice... well that sounds pretty good. When you say you have bought from them before you mean from the store or even online?

thanks btw

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Just now, Cy-Fy said:

hahah I had to read that twice... well thoat sounds pretty good. When you say you have bought from them before you mean from the store or even online?

thanks btw

Bought both in store and online, both just as good as each other

"Hmmm, this is for sure the type of music you listen to,  if you want to lose friends."

'That last one' ??

4 minutes ago, Geeb_ said:

Bought both in store and online, both just as good as each other

that onestly sound like youre buying pc parts form sex shop! xD