Where is the Serial Number on the Back of Motherboard

Hi all, Been having an issue with a motherboard and the shop I bought it from wants me to send them pictures of the serial numbers on the back of the board which normally is on a sticker on the back of the board but I cannot find it anywhere the motherboard is the Asus X99 Strix I have the box but they want a picture of the back of the board with the serial number. Only thing I can think of is that Asus use electronic serial numbers for these board tied to the bios or something?

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

https://www.asus.com/us/support/article/566

The first article,there MUST be a sticker there or somewhere

If you can send me specs from each side of the motherboard so i can try to find it

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

2 minutes ago, Dresta said:

https://www.asus.com/us/support/article/566

The first article,there MUST be a sticker there or somewhere

If you can send me specs from each side of the motherboard so i can try to find it

I literally just found it as you replied lol it's on the side of the bottom PCI-e X16 slot not the easiest place to see it but thanks for the reply :) 

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

1 minute ago, PeggersXtreme said:

I literally just found it as you replied lol it's on the side of the bottom PCI-e X16 slot not the easiest place to see it but thanks for the reply :) 

No problem,good luck

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

1 hour ago, PeggersXtreme said:

Hi all, Been having an issue with a motherboard and the shop I bought it from wants me to send them pictures of the serial numbers on the back of the board which normally is on a sticker on the back of the board but I cannot find it anywhere the motherboard is the Asus X99 Strix I have the box but they want a picture of the back of the board with the serial number. Only thing I can think of is that Asus use electronic serial numbers for these board tied to the bios or something?

Do you mind sharing what type of issue you're having?

18 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Do you mind sharing what type of issue you're having?

The board arrived with a damaged usb 3.0 header only just took it out the box a couple days ago and noticed some damaged pins in the usb 3.0 header however at the moment the shop is trying to say it was done when building the PC which I haven't even built the PC yet. It's actually a new board to replace my old X99 board I bought it mainly for the USB type C and 3.1 and because it's ATX instead of EATX so I should be able to go with a NZXT H440 case at some point 

Custom PC:

14 minutes ago, PeggersXtreme said:

The board arrived with a damaged usb 3.0 header only just took it out the box a couple days ago and noticed some damaged pins in the usb 3.0 header however at the moment the shop is trying to say it was done when building the PC which I haven't even built the PC yet. It's actually a new board to replace my old X99 board I bought it mainly for the USB type C and 3.1 and because it's ATX instead of EATX so I should be able to go with a NZXT H440 case at some point 

You have to love when retailers make you feel like you're at fault.  It isn't like they inspected a brand new board before they shipped or sold it to you so they have no way of knowing when it happened.

I wish you the best in getting that resolved so that you can get that beastly rig of yours up and running. 

4 hours ago, done12many2 said:

You have to love when retailers make you feel like you're at fault.  It isn't like they inspected a brand new board before they shipped or sold it to you so they have no way of knowing when it happened.

I wish you the best in getting that resolved so that you can get that beastly rig of yours up and running. 

The weird thing is I have tested it since I posted earlier and the header does work I looked up what pin it is that is missing from the header and from the diagram I found it looks to be a ground pin are there actually pins in the header that are redundant?

Custom PC: