rapoo v300 gaming mouse

Cantaloupeman

I would like to purchase this mouse however I don't know much about how good the sensor is. Apparently it feels great in the hands of rocket jump ninja who had the same size hands and grip style as me. Anyone own this mouse that can give me some feedback. Thank you.

v300-3.jpg

20 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Hardware is decent, Firmware not so much, motion latency is on the high end of the spectrum and the debounce time is around 20ms, LOD is 3090 typical, rather high. malfunction speed is sufficient.

so overall does that mean this is a good sensor also what is the sensor in it?

Just now, Cantaloupeman said:

so overall does that mean this is a good sensor also what is the sensor in it?

As written 3090, and it comes down to implementation not jsut the sensor itself, which as written as well, isnt particularly good either.^^

5 hours ago, woll3 said:

As written 3090, and it comes down to implementation not jsut the sensor itself, which as written as well, isnt particularly good either.^^

Sorry mate i just didnt understand the wording i dont know a whole lot about sensors.

Just now, Cantaloupeman said:

Sorry mate i just didnt understand the wording i dont know a whole lot about sensors.

Basically, the hardware is good/has potential, but the Operating System couldnt be better, in practice it wont be as responsive as other options.

1 hour ago, woll3 said:

Basically, the hardware is good/has potential, but the Operating System couldnt be better, in practice it wont be as responsive as other options.

cool thanks man I appreciate it I think this mouse is definitely worth considering

12 hours ago, woll3 said:

I actually made a mistake, i wanted to write "could be better". Besides shape there is no reason to get it.

what about g100s then? It is as cheap as the v300. How good is its build though?