Best gaming monitor on a budget

Caolan.Kelly
1 minute ago, rf9661 said:

A lot of tech products are released in late September so as new products come out, the previous generation products get dropped in price.

Ah good to know I have a really bad monitor I don't even think is 1080 haha I can use or my tv 

1 minute ago, WSADKeysGaming said:

Overwatch isn't THAT demanding, is it? I only have a 970, but I have this exact monitor. My friend has a 1060 and he ran it on this monitor, it ran TC:R6S on High very smoothly, 58 FPS average.

Would it run games like skyrim, borderlands, crysis and witcher 3 on high with them frame rates though ? 

Overwatch isn't THAT demanding, is it? I only have a 970, but I have this exact monitor. My friend has a 1060 and he ran it on this monitor, it ran TC:R6S on High very smoothly, 58 FPS average.

I wasn't sure what type of games the user was going to play, I try to play it safe and assume the most intensive games.

1 minute ago, rf9661 said:

I wasn't sure what type of games the user was going to play, I try to play it safe and assume the most intensive games.

I listed them above and day z mostly popular games ark is an important one 

Just now, Caolan.Kelly said:

Would it run games like skyrim, borderlands, crysis and witcher 3 on high with them frame rates though ? 

Thar be the problem. Witcher 3 may not, but it depends on WHICH skyrim, borderlands, and crysis you are talking about.

Just now, WSADKeysGaming said:

Thar be the problem. Witcher 3 may not, but it depends on WHICH skyrim, borderlands, and crysis you are talking about.

Borderlands 1+2 crysis 2 and Ark 

1 minute ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

Borderlands 1+2 crysis 2 and Ark 

Both Borderlands should be fine, along with Crysis 2, with Ark it can run high but maybe with one or two settings turned down.

Just now, WSADKeysGaming said:

Both Borderlands should be fine, along with Crysis 2, with Ark it can run high but maybe with one or two settings turned down.

Alright it's a really nice monitor I have a lot of decisions 

6 minutes ago, rf9661 said:

Would either of youse two be able to give me a build using any of the monitors (1or2) to fit a €1200 budget ? 

Just think about it for a few days if you have to. I rushed to get my 970 and it didn't work well for a few weeks until i updated some drivers.

1 minute ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

Would either of youse two be able to give me a build using any of the monitors (1or2) to fit a €1200 budget ? 

I'l get to PCpartPicker right away!

2 minutes ago, WSADKeysGaming said:

Just think about it for a few days if you have to. I rushed to get my 970 and it didn't work well for a few weeks until i updated some drivers.

I'l get to PCpartPicker right away!

Cool thank you very much 

Also, I put a 1070 on the build. if you switch it out for a 1060 the price should go down about  €200 

3 minutes ago, WSADKeysGaming said:

Be sure to put the Windows 10 on the SSD.

Yes  definitely the only problem is I was meant to fit the monitor or monitors into that price bracket aswell and I don't need Windows or avg or the DVDs player would I have enough if I got rid of them and brought down the ssd size and cheaper mobo for the monitors ? 

Yes, cutting the 1070 for a 1060 would bring it down 200, windows, avg and the player would bring it down another 150, making it possible to do the monitor i recommended or two good 1080p monitors that fits in your budget.

Yes, cutting the 1070 for a 1060 would bring it down 200, windows, avg and the player would bring it down another 150, making it possible to do the monitor i recommended or two good 1080p monitors that fits in your budget.

Alright cool thank you so much 

8 minutes ago, WSADKeysGaming said:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/f2vq3F

so something like this that will fit the monitors ? 

3 hours ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/f2vq3F

so something like this that will fit the monitors ? 

That seems just about fine in my opinion too! I didn't know you were in Germany! Hallo, wie ghets? 

13 hours ago, rf9661 said:

That seems just about fine in my opinion too! I didn't know you were in Germany! Hallo, wie ghets? 

I'm not in Germany I'm from Ireland but it easier for me to get it from England or Germany, funny enough though I will be visiting my German exchange partner in Germany next week 

Mir gehts gut danke, und du?