Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Hey I'm  working with a old dell keyboard nothing special about that at all. My mouse is a g602 from logitech but lately it's been giving me tracking issues, and yes I've installed all of the drivers and everything. Finally my headset is a simple g430 from logitech as well. 

I have Gembird no-model keyboard, it looks like it's from 2011, A4TECH Ecco 612D mouse - I think it's even older. It has only two sliders left, and I had to open up and fold insides of a micro switch, cause my rmb stopped responding. Then it became too sensitive so I placed a piece of sponge under the button, which surprisingly works very well. :D My headset is AKG K240 Studio, really great headphones for music production.

Using a Chinese keyboard and mouse and have no headphones since my last pair broke and a second hand razer mouse pad (looks like I'm saying cheap and shit things to try get pity and win so I'll just say that I also have ordered a gtx 1080)

I just have generic everything, the brand of my mouse is "mouse" or something ^_^

I could go with a "little" upgrade since my current setup is 

Microsoft Sidewinder X5 mouse

A generic Dell keyboard

Steelseries Siberia 150 headset

Breadcrumbs as my mousepad.

Currently using Hp Keyboard and mouse set from hp elite 8000 sff pc i have right now "750ti" inside :)

I've got some iPhone earbuds and a 9 year old oven laptop lol

I have a Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard, Razer Deathadder Mouse, and Razer Mousepad. 
Wanted to see if I'll win any of these for my girlfriend, as she only has the basic keyboard and mouse which came with her fairly aged desktop  pc.

Dell mouse, Dell keyboard.........Dude I got a Dell and...../facepalm

I've got a 6 year old wired hp plastic keyboard, a wired hp mouse with what feels like 0.1 DPI, and APPLE earphones I stole from my roommate

Currently using a laptop so no external keyboard XDD , and I am using a normal logitech mouse that I bought at bookshop and a sonicgear quarto 2 speaker 

I use my laptop keyboard, a random dell wireless mouse and some headphones that have one side broken. My laptop is my mousemat.

well curently I have... nothing. I mean i have sony earbuds and a cheap mouse that is really uncomfortable. So i really want this mouse, please :)

Rocking Razer Deathadder, I think the 2014 edition, the one before they decided that glossy sides isn't right and put rubber grips on, wish they had done it sooner. That is moving around on the Steelseries XXL mousepad, I like to whip my mouse around a lot. Keyboard is in the laptop, :( Doing a PC build before the going back to school. And listening to your awesome videos on AKG K77 headphones.

I have a nice natec genesis g77 and a noname backlighted keyboard. They are good but i'm curious about the new lighter mouse. :D

I currently own a Genius DeathTaker mouse, a pair of fairly beat-up Pioneer se-m380 headphones and a nice white-ish A4tech keyboard from 2005.

The dog chewed my mouse cable so i'm using a £4 ASDA (Walmart) one. :( Keyboard is a Corsair Vengeance K65, Headset is a Hyper X Cloud 2, Monitor is an old Dell with only a VGA input. :( 

Keyboard Microsoft 400 black mouse:  the one that came with the keyboard

my current keyboard is a cm storm xt and my mouse is a logitech G402. 

I have my akg k553 pro headphones, a nice royal kludge keyboard, a big dots 2 mouse pad and a bloody hand mouse that is starting to fail me after some years of use. 

I using a wireless Logitech mouse, on my HP m7 laptop, but now after watching the zotech mini liquid cooled pc, I'm think about about building one, and or buying one

I supose these are worth the try eh?

Gigabyte M6900 + Steelseries Apex. The mousepad certainly could use some cleaning/replaced. Whats a headset!? 

P.S: Dear LTT family frequent users, it hurts my heart to see so many "newly made" accounts, just to try and win. Unfair!

Groomlake Authority

Currently using a generic 5 dollar keyboard with a 10 dollar gaming mouse with no mouse pad or headphones