Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My setup is a generic Dell keyboard, a Venus mouse, and Sade's headset, with a Walmart mousepad,

I have an old steelseries 6G V2, a Razer Abyssus 2010 mouse, a HyperX Cloud 2 headset and a goliathus mousepad

CoolerMaster QuickFire XTi , RoG Spatha , Creative SoundBlasterX H7 7.1 ... 

I'm using a generic wireless keyboard and mouse from logitech. I have a corsair h2100 though! :D

I currently have a razer kraken pro, and a black widow ultimate 2013 with a broken tilde key ever since I spilled dr.pepper on it :^( , also a steelseries sensei [raw] mouse with the mouse pad to match.

:^)

i currently have the cm storm keyboard with cm storm mouse a pair of Logitech s120 desktop speaker system and extended mouse pad from inked gaming  

I just have a logitech keyboard,mouse and no headset. It sucks

My current keyboard is unknown cheap shit from CA, mouse is cheap aswell made by microsoft and earphones cheap aswell I don't even know where they came from ;o. In my country currency its' worth 50PLN I mean all of it so it's 12 US $ ;D. Please I want headphones ;o.

Currently rocking a random wireless Logitech mouse and apple earphones using a 3/4 year old hp laptop. Saving up for that much needed upgrade

i've always loved those headphones 

Currently using a thermaltake membrane keyboard (challenger prime) and talon mouse, and some random headset. Man I need an upgrade (Feenix would be a kicka$$ choice)

Hi I'm using a "scroll wireless ergonomic gaming mouse" (some Chinese thing that was on sale on Amazon)  a logitech g710 mx blue gaming keyboard, a piece of paper as a mouse pad, and a vmoda lp crossfade with boom mic attachment as a head set I'd love to win a new gaming peripheral set up though!  

I'm currently using:

Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD

Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Headphones: some Sony Earbuds

Great Videos Guys! Keep it up.

Cool stuff.

I'm currently using a Razer Cyclosa keyboard, a Sharkoon mousepad, a Razer Kraken 7.1 and a Logitech G402.

The only product in there i'm satisfied with is the mouse, everything else needs to go and all those Feenix products look awesome, specially the headset.

Currently got a Aula mouse and Keyboard and am using a set of Corsair CA-90's. None of it matches and it makes me sad :(. 

I have never tried a hard mouse mat and the mouse and keyboard look beautiful. I'm currently using a Mionix Naos 7000 with a Corsair RGB K95 (cherry mx brown) on top of a reflex lab extended mouse pad.

Ugh had my mouse stolen a few months ago but it was the Redragon perdition and i currently have a razer headset which pale in comparison to your beautiful peripherals9_9

I'm currently using a Razer Ouroboros mouse, a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 mechanical keyboard, a Genesis M12 Maxi mousepad and  Beyerdynamic DT-990 PRO headphones with Modmic 4.0. But dem Feenix peripherals tho!

I am using a LED mouse that does not have any useful features, and I also have a keyboard that has writing that I cannot read. All Pro set-up for sure.

Hi there, I am currently using some cheap ebay type peripherals, They are Genius mouse and keyboard and ffatal1ty creative headset.

SteelSeries G6 + Logitech G602 + Razer Kraken + Asus pad.

Generic, all the way lol. Never tried using mechanical keyboards but planning to buy one. But I'm willing to accept your offer if you do so desire. hehe

Currently I have a Corsair Raptor HS40 which is in 2 pieces (younger siblings broke it -_-)

My pretty meh laptop keyboard on my Lenovo G510 from over 2 years ago (nearly 3)

Because the headset broke 'm having to use the mono (Yes MONO!!!!?!?) earphones that came with my PS4 controller

My mouse pad ripped so I'm using my front-room cushions

My mouse is a wireless one (called ''Trust'' ) from my local convenience store.--Although i don't ''Trust'' that it will last xD 

Looking to build my first Gaming RIG so i think these peripherals would go a long way :D:D:D

Keyboard: LG WPK-300

Mouse: A4Tech OP-620d ( That used to be silver is now white )

Headphones: Philips SHP2500

Mic: Honestly i have no clue i've had it for 16 years and still have no clue what it is. I just know it's about 5 bucks :D