Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm currently using a Cooler Master Octane 'Gaming' Gear Combo, which is not worth the 'gaming' name. It looks way cooler on the site than it actually is.

This is a cool giveaway.
I'm currently using my laptop, but I dislike (not hate) using its own mouse and keyboard, so I bought a generic bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo. It doesn't even have a brand name.

Three months passed since then, now my mouse and keyboard are double-clicking or -pressing (sometimes multiple) with a single click/press.

I'm good with winning just the mouse, but winning the entire gaming suite would be awesome!

I'm currently using a surface 3 type cover and an apple Magic Mouse for gaming. (Explanation to why im in the giveaway lol) also I'm using the Turtle beach XO1 and the headset mic for my sound recording :) my pc is the surface 3 (can't even run minecraft)

Right now I only have an Asus mouse that came with my laptop. with no mouse pad just plain wood, $20 off brand headphones. And that is it. Good luck to the rest of you guys on the forum.   

im using a coolermaster mouse and a genius keyboard two viewsonic screens and razer tiamat 7.1 headset

really hooping to win the give away.

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

i have some gay ALUA shit. hahaha Please god help me...

Generic wireless keyboard and mouse. So old that the brand logo is no longer on either. 

My current peripherals are A4 tech bundle keyboard(Q110) and mouse(Q9), headphones Logitech(H340) and some local $1 mousepad, this would be a great replacement for my current peripherals. And I had Intel Core 2 Duo, 4gb ram and dell motherboard

I use a Gigabyte Avia Osmium and a Func MS 2

and a Beyerdynamic DT 990

iBUYPOWER USB Mouse

iBUYPOWER USB Deluxe Keyboard

Broken Status Audio HD Two Headphones

41GGQzMU9HL._AC_UL320_SR242,320_.jpgmouse.png

crappy logitech wireless mouse and an £10 keyboard of ebay. Getting a new keyboard / mouse would be great

---Me Rig---

-CPU- 

Intel i7 4790k

-GPU- 

Gigabyte 970 g1

-STORAGE- 

250gb ssd

Western Digital 1tb HDD

-RAM- 

(2x4gb) 

-PSU- 

EVGA supernova 850w gold+

-MOBO- 

ASUS z97-a

-CASE-

Some ATX Sized No-Brand

-PERIPHERALS-

Some Mouse and Keyboard.

I currently have some random Logitech keyboard that my dad found in the study, then I "borrowed" a logitech mouse when my random wireless mouse died. Thank god i at least have some nice pair of razor headphones that i got from some friends on my birthday.

I have a Steelseries Rival 100, Gigabit Avia keyboard and Senheiser HD 500 headphones

My wonderful setup contains a beaten-up Razer Blackwidow Chroma, covered in super glue to keep it standing. The setup also contains a rugged Razer Naga Molten and the cherry on top is a neon pink Razer Pro Neon Pink, along with some more super glue. Oh and a food-stained SteelSeries mousepad that does not even properly fit the table.

My mouse is a Logitech G502, with a random mousepad (Don't think this one is even branded), I dont have any headset/headphones and no keyboard (Cause its a Laptop)

I have a Logitech G430 headset , An alien ware key board and an alien ware mouse and generic mousepad 

Current Keyboard is a Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid Stealth Mx Browns

Mouse is the Roccat Savu

Headphones are Sennheiser HD598s

Mousepad is a Corsair MM200 Extended Edition

My keyboard is a packard bell keyboard and a packard bell mouse. My headset is the HyperX cloud II.

Well, right now i'm rocking some cheapo no-name keyboard which came with PC, an A4Tech X7 Oscar mouse without any mousepad (my desk hates me :D) and my headphones are Sennheiser PC 310, my only not so crapy peripheral.

Thanks Linus :)

I am currently using a corsair Strafe with MX Silent switches, and a logitech G502. I am mostly interested in the lower weight mouse, but it all sounds amazing!

I recently built my first gaming pc which I am really proud of but I almost ran out of money for peripherals. In the end I bought the cheapest wired keyboard and mouse. Can't even remember what the brand is called. Anyway, I mostly play fps and rpg games and wouldn't even know what to buy so I'm excited about the possibility of trying out new equipment :). 

Currently got a cheap Microsoft ergonomic keyboard, Roccat Kone XTD mouse, and Roccat Kave headset with a broken microphone :/

I have:

Old CANYON keyboard

cheap wireless vertical mouse

Some old wired stereo speekers

Samsung 2333T LCD display

Predator - 8GB (2x4GB) - DDR3 2800MHz CL12 DIMM

Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz CPU

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU

its not the best computer, but i think its still quite awesome

i am currently using devastator mouse and keyboard combo (blue) and a hyper x cloud headphones

Running a logitech 402
Razer Goliathus Mouse pad
5$ keyboard and a gamecom 788
And a generic back killing chair