Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Awesome!

Currently using Ducky Shine 0 with Cherry MX Blues, some cheap headset, and a Corsair Sabre RGB mouse. PC is a i5 4570, EVGA SC GTX 970, 8GB misc ram, 250GB Samsung evo ssd.

Right now, a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard... 9_9 Have a Ducky One on the way in the mail, though, and any gear upgrades would be great for this starving college student

I have an old Onn M241-Black optical mouse, an old HP 697737 keyboard, a Dell S1709W monitor, a Dell E178WFP monitor. a pair of Logitech Z130 speakers, a Logitech C210 webcam, and a KM-750-MV headset. I got the monitors at savers for less than 20 bucks each, the keyboard, mouse, and webcam are used hand-me-down. the speakers and headset are the only thing bought brand new. my mouse and keyboard are giving out so i need a new pair and cant afford anything. Im not trying to get sympathy point i am just saying.

20160727_012550.jpg

Mobile setup is just my laptop keyboard and a Logitech MX705,
If I can sit down I Use a Logitech M500 and a Logitech 450 Comfort Wave, I love them waves ;)

Well, my current setup is a Roccat Lua with duct tape in the abused usb cable

Headphones:ATH M40X

Microphone: Built in laptop microphone

Keyboard:My Laptop's keyboard

Mouse:Cosair M65 RGB with the "Tramp Stamp" logo(and broken middle mouse button.

I have a roccat isku multicolor keyboard my mouse is steel series rival mouse pad is razer goliat and my headset is steel series 3H v2 

My current setup is an old dell keyboard with stains from who knows what, an old dell mouse with a broken mouse wheel, and an old office mousepad stained from years of accidents I've had, and im using old speakers from some generic brand. Yea I would really appreciate the new setup

Great looking gear. I've had to sell my keyboard and mouse to get the deposit for a car, so I currently have a gaming PC but no way to interact with it!