Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have an old Onn M241-Black optical mouse, an old HP 697737 keyboard, a Dell S1709W monitor, a Dell E178WFP monitor. a pair of Logitech Z130 speakers, a Logitech C210 webcam, and a KM-750-MV headset. I got the monitors at savers for less than 20 bucks each, the keyboard, mouse, and webcam are used hand-me-down. the speakers and headset are the only thing bought brand new. my mouse and keyboard are giving out so i need a new pair and cant afford anything. Im not trying to get sympathy point i am just saying.

20160727_012550.jpg

2012 Blackwidow, Mamba Chroma, worn through Rocketfish mousepad, cheap Logitech headset.

Mobile setup is just my laptop keyboard and a Logitech MX705,
If I can sit down I Use a Logitech M500 and a Logitech 450 Comfort Wave, I love them waves ;)

I'm running Logitech G500 mouse, Genesys RX55 keyboard and Razer Kraken headphones

some random crappy mouse, Ozone Rage ST headset and Microsoft Wedge Keyboard

Thanks

Im using an logisch g9 an sharkoon skiller and an speedrun medusa with one side Working

Epic gear Defiant - Corsair M65 PRO - Skullcandy PLYR1

Currently having a Logitech Setup with a G230, G105 and G502 (and a Sharkoon Rush Mouse Pad).

Well, my current setup is a Roccat Lua with duct tape in the abused usb cable

my setup is for keyboard a blackwidow ultimate from razer, rig 505 headset and a Logitech g602 wireless mouse. just a ganeritc mouse pad from work 

Razer Kraken Pro, Redragon M601. Everything else is in my Toshiba Satellite.

I am currently using Logitech K120 keyboard and a AVF AGM99 mouse ! I need thosssee 

I have the logitech g710 keyboard, steelseries rival mouse and asus cerberus headphones

I have a Ducky One, a Logitech 6402 mouse, and a no brand mousepad and headphones. I'll be giving those to my little sister if I win.

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 

Mouse: Razer Taipan ambidextrous gaming mouse

Headset: Turtlebeach X12

I have a roccat isku multicolor keyboard my mouse is steel series rival mouse pad is razer goliat and my headset is steel series 3H v2 

Headphones:ATH M40X

Microphone: Built in laptop microphone

Keyboard:My Laptop's keyboard

Mouse:Cosair M65 RGB with the "Tramp Stamp" logo(and broken middle mouse button.

My current setup is an old dell keyboard with stains from who knows what, an old dell mouse with a broken mouse wheel, and an old office mousepad stained from years of accidents I've had, and im using old speakers from some generic brand. Yea I would really appreciate the new setup

Great looking gear. I've had to sell my keyboard and mouse to get the deposit for a car, so I currently have a gaming PC but no way to interact with it!

IBUYPOWER generic gaming keyboard + mouse, my keyboard is dying... It's non-mechanical... My alt key has a hole in it xD (Thumbnail and extreme amounts of use. Such as in code, games, etc..)

My current peripheral setup is Mad Catz's S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Keyboard and Cyborg M.M.O. 7 gaming mouse, and Audio-Technica's ATH-PDG1 gaming headset, but I'm always willing to try other peripherals ;D

AZIO mgk1 with logitech wireless mouse and Sony earphones!

So rip

Let's gooooooo

I got an as Mouse R.A.T 3 mouse, as a keyboard i have Rzer DeathStalker (i think) from 2008 , my headset is the logitech G230.

I Use the Microsoft basic Keyboard 400 and Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 and a HyperX Cloud Core as headset