Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current setup is a 2013 Razer black widow keyboard, with a generic dell laser mouse (my rats optical sensor burnt out) Thanks cyborg :P....

Good luck with the release of the new mouse, and good luck to everyone else entering the giveaway :)

My current setup is two broken old laptops one without a keyboard and another with a broken screen hence why the monitor.

13241722_10209113025723404_1435141353_o.jpg

13275520_10209113050924034_514651835_o (1).jpg

Rocking some random £20 keyboard and mouse of amazon.

Would love to upgrade!

currently using Logitech mk270r wireless combo and Asus earpiece that i got from buying the phone 

my current killer gaming keyboard is Chicony KB-9810 with the latest and fastest connector PS2 with the TurnPC™ On/Off technology, pretty decent mouse A-4tech Bloody V8, not as good as the keyboard though... and overall good headphones AT ATH T-500.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 │ Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 103 │ GPU: ASUS STRIX RX480 8GB @1400 │ RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 HyperX Fury Blue Series │ SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB │ HDD: 2x Western Digital Blue 1TB │ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H97-HD3 │ PSU: EVGA 600B │ Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered │ OS: Windows 10 Pro

Hello!

My current setup is a disaster. I have an old dell keyboard (SK-8115) and a lenovo mouse that I bought from a resale shop. My mousepad is very old (i won it at a competition and I didn't even get into 3rd place). I have a headset by gigaware but its half broken. xD

I've got a DasKeyboard, a Roccat Mouse (that randomly switches DPI on its own), ATH-M50Xs, and an old Steel Series Mouse pad.

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GD5OC

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB + Western Digital BLACK 2TB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

Logitech G810 Keyboard

Utechsmart Venus Mouse

Steelseries black mousepad

Symphonized Wraith headset

Hi. I hope an european gamer has a chance. 
I was using wireless combo LASER 5000 from microsoft before.. it was reliable, but then ESC button went dead.
So i am now using the Cheapest HAMA keyboard from the local electroshop (cheapest because id like to save for some badass keyboard:D)

Mouse is my girlfriends Logitech M195 wireless mouse xD (small but accurate!) and when she is home i put on my OVLENG Q5 headset from ebay. yeah.. cheapest, but i can replace it anytime it breaks. this is my second.
I have Razer Goliathus mouse pad tho!, got that for birthday from my bff mate! :D
Controller is 10$ ebay fake. But besides totally cheap vibrator works like a charm ^^

*I have to edit because i just looked the giveaway items and Wow! 
Brown Cherrys are exactly what im looking for! You understand that i would swap all my peripherals for this badass swag. It would make my table look so sleek:o  Goliathus would have to pleasure me at work :D
GLHF everyone. 

20160730_145125[1].jpg

Steelseries Siberia headphone, red dragon 18 button mouse and a standard ergonomic Microsoft keyboard... Lame...

My current keyboard is Armaggedon AK770i ,3 years old Gigabyte m6800 mouse and HyperX cloud headphone.

I'm pretty sure that I'm in desperate need of some upgrades lol. I have an old Logitech K120 keyboard that I have had for at least 5 or 6 years now. My razer mouse has the double click issue and I don't want to tear it apart just to make it worse. I had to switch to wireless Logitech mouse M325c. I have no headset, and no mic. I don't even have a controller :(

Edit: Mouse Pad - generic mouse pad with wrist support nothing fancy

My Rig:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6dQhgL

Got stock dell mouse to an aspire v572 (gt720m and i5 3337U 1.80GHz). My name fits my setup.

I'm using a RAT 7 mouse, a SteelSeries Apex RAW keyboard, and my studio monitors. It's not bad, but I do want to upgrade it all in time :)

Oh god that head phone makes me want to go outside and hike. 

Magical Pineapples

A Steelseries rival 95 mice and Logitech MK250 keyboards with Sennheiser CX200 earphones :P  

Nothing fancy but good enough!

Currently using a cheap keyboard and mice that I got for £20 in some overpriced computer store. Guy wouldn't let me out the door without buying something . Plus side, it lights up pink

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

For keyboard I've got a  Razer Black Widow Ultimate, bought in discount when the Chroma was released, for mouse it's a Razer Taipan, super comfy mouse. I've have no headset just a generic, cheap microphone, and I depend on my Logitech 2.1 speakers entirely. So friends a rather annoyed whenever we use voice comms.

Logitech wave keyboard and Logitech mouse

and my HyperX Cloud gaming headset

Mionix avior 8200

Sennheiser urbanite xl wireless + random clip on mic

laptop keyboard.

Razer sphex mousepad.

Well I have a Surface pro laptop with attachable keyboard, logitech mouse, and xbox 1 headphones. At the moment I have no mousepad and my laptop resides on a small bookshelf I use because I can not afford a desk. So overall winning the gaming suite or even the mouse would help tremendously.  

Currently using my laptop so i use default touchpad and keyboard ( Toshiba C600 ) looking for the headset and mouse

Current keyboard is a Genius and a Klip xtreme mouse (both pretty old).

This is a cool giveaway and I hope I win :D. Good luck everyone.

I have a dell mouse and Some cheep sonny headphone and I have this random mouse pad and I have a a amazing 3 year old lap top key bord