Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Super cheap Chinese weighted mouse. Razor Black Widow Stealth keyboard. Turtle Beach P500 wireless headset.

Most of my peripheral setup consists of tech from local shops made in my language ( I'm from Greece ) , meaning my headset,keyboaed and speakers are all from some shop you surely don't know :P and my mouse is from natec (genesis gx69)

My current keyboard is chinese mechanical Motospeed CK108. Paper mousepad xD and good ol' 4 years A4 Tech F3 Mouse, no headphone, monitor built in speaker :') 

Hi, 

My setup is Dell wired keyboard model RT7D50, a wireless mouse with a broken right click model 1000, xstream portable speaker with a microphone, mag screen model H2411 with my Dell laptop model Inspiron 15 3000 series.

Btw, if you are wondering how I connected my laptop to the external monitor that don't have HDMI, I used a HDMI to dvi convertor.

If you want I can recored my setup and send it to you.

I really hope I will win the giveaway,

Ofir Aviel

Currently I'm using a broken-ass Dell keyboard that is probably from an XP computer. Broken control key, so when I go to hit ctrl+t to open a new tab, sometimes the key sticks and opens infinite tabs until i unplug the damn thing. I can't wait to replace this thing. For the mouse, I use a Logitech M570 trackball mouse, which is surprisingly great for it's low cost. It's kind of a shame that there aren't really any trackball gaming mice.

I'm currently running with a Razer Deathadder I've had for over four years that I'm dying to upgrade, a Corsair k65 keyboard, and a pair of Sennheiser HD598's.

I hope I have a chance to get those headphones because they look really sick! Thanks for hosting the giveaway, cheers! 

Right now I'm using a Microsoft Wired 600 Keyboard, Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0, No Headphones but inbuilt speakers in the monitor, a very old Intel mouse pad. (8 years) ??

On 7/26/2016 at 11:16 AM, CPotter said:

I have a Logitech G602 a Logitech G710+ and using beats solo 2's rofl this setup is really expensive already :) 

Currently using the G710 and G600 from Logitech. Headset is from Thermaltake. Honestly messed up with the mouse and headset choice but the keyboard is fine. Just not into MMO games like I used to be.

I use Zelotes t80 for mouse and a Gaming MAGIC WINGS Backlight M-200 as a keyboard (both real cheep - for less then $20 CAD total when I bought them). I also have a cheep pair of headphones of unknown banding.

Hello!

I would like to enter in this giveaway.

My current setup now is:

Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Razer Blackwidow Chroma, and an old Razer Electra.

Thanks.

Hello. I am currently using Wireless Logitech T400 mouse, Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000, a4Tech HS-100 headset and a4Tech X7 mousepad(which is cool, but pretty old already). 

HyperX Clouds, Cherry ML4100 and a random E blue mouse

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Mouse: A4Tech Bloody V3MA black

Keyboard: white, old membrane keyboard

Headset: Genesis H12

As you can see, my peripherals are low-end and I would love to get some new ones. That way I could get more competitive on the ranked matches :)

Mx510 mouse. Blackwidow Tournament keyboard. Super Original Apple Earphones. 10 year old Qck+ fabricpad