Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

On 7/26/2016 at 11:16 AM, CPotter said:

I have a Logitech G602 a Logitech G710+ and using beats solo 2's rofl this setup is really expensive already :) 

Currently using the G710 and G600 from Logitech. Headset is from Thermaltake. Honestly messed up with the mouse and headset choice but the keyboard is fine. Just not into MMO games like I used to be.

Current Setup: 
Using a laptop with a keyabord and a mouse - MSI GE62-6QD, Cooler Master Quick Fire TK and the bundled MSI Gaming mice.

I'm using a razer blackwidow, logitech g402 and hyperx cloud headset.

I use Zelotes t80 for mouse and a Gaming MAGIC WINGS Backlight M-200 as a keyboard (both real cheep - for less then $20 CAD total when I bought them). I also have a cheep pair of headphones of unknown banding.

Right now I have the cm storm devastator combo, superlux hd681 EVO's, and a no name mousepad. 

Cooler Master Octance mouse and keybord, Razer Kraken 7,1 headset

Hello!

I would like to enter in this giveaway.

My current setup now is:

Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Razer Blackwidow Chroma, and an old Razer Electra.

Thanks.

The Windows mouse as of the moment.

Hello. I am currently using Wireless Logitech T400 mouse, Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000, a4Tech HS-100 headset and a4Tech X7 mousepad(which is cool, but pretty old already). 

HyperX Clouds, Cherry ML4100 and a random E blue mouse

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Mouse: A4Tech Bloody V3MA black

Keyboard: white, old membrane keyboard

Headset: Genesis H12

As you can see, my peripherals are low-end and I would love to get some new ones. That way I could get more competitive on the ranked matches :)

Mx510 mouse. Blackwidow Tournament keyboard. Super Original Apple Earphones. 10 year old Qck+ fabricpad

I have an Old Microsoft keyboard and a broken Tracer Ghost mouse.. and a unbranded headset.. send help xD

Mine is Logitech G510 keyboard + G500s mouse. My headphones are Sennheiser PX 200 II

Well, I have no twitter, so I cannot be a contestant besides of these amazing amount of people already commented and followed, but anyway...

My setup starts with my trusty long-year daily driver Gamdias Hermes Ultimate, which I absolutely love, following (after an unsuccessful experiment with Razed DA Chroma) my old old Gigabyte M7 Thor (nothing fancy, around 20$ mouse - serves me for years and years now (I was using it with a laptop mostly or just having it as the spare mouse, if the primary would gone to hell) and besides some wear of the rubber sides it is a really pleasing product - of course that girl rides on the Steelseries Qck+, which I should replace ASAP as it is...3yrs old now if I recall it correctly and it is not that fancy anymore. Wrapped up with my current Denon's D2000 (but thinking about getting some solid HP with usb detachable 3,5mm connector and buying V-Moda BoomPro to have a real gaming headset), which I am not using now as I have sold my old setup (solid dac and amp) and buying a new one in one or two months and in the meantime I will run HifimeDYI (Sabre) Dac 2 or SMSL M6...yep, that is it. I have not realised how much had I written here...

Cheers and wish you all will win and not just a few of you!

I currently use razer lycosa keyboard, a left click broken razer imperial and horrible TurboX headphones.

Running a Razer chroma i got as an Xmas gift with an old razer mouse. No head phones at all. no mouse pad or desk pad just use a small book for my mouse that it works with.

Currently using a Logitech G230 Headset, a G502 Proteus mouse, a G910 Orion Spark and a Logitech cloth gaming mouse pad. 

Yup Logitech fan-boy here hahahanah seriously it was not intended to be all Logitech G-series peripherals. By the way I'm actually on the market for a new gaming headset, maybe a wireless one, any suggestions? (Wouldn't hurt to win one for free though xD)

Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Brown), Logitech MX Master, no headset, but Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus headphones.

off the shelf no name acer keyboard, hand me down razer naga. and a nondescript dell monitor. I am a simple man

I have a logitech g402 and a 9 yr old keyboard :P

My keyboard is the terrible and  ridiculous Perixx PX 1800 ( one of the worst keyboard I have ever had but.. meh) , mouse is an EVGA Torq X10 and headset is a Trust GXT 340!

Keyboard - Acer 6511-CX (PS-2)

Mouse - Logitech B100

Ex HDD - WD Passport Ultra

Earphones - Philips SHE 1360/97

This giveaway will be a huge support for me!

My current keyboard is a Dell wired keyboard and a wireless mouse from dell they both came bundled and my current speaker setup is a Sony HiFi component system with 2 full range speakers.