Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm currently using an 800dpi a4tech mouse with a xecret keyboard. would to win some of these goodies as they would be a really nice upgrade from my current peripherals. Best of luck to everyone

Currently have a Logitech K120 keyboard, a very random mouse that I'm not sure of, also with a random mousepad I found :D, and my only decent peripheral razer kraken chromas.

Replacing these peripherals with the slick tech you're offering would be very nice to improve my gaming :)

Edited by FatalGamer

headset: Sades SA-710

mouse: Generic Gaming Mouse, Usb Wired Laser

mouse pad: Kingston Technology HyperX Skyn Gaming Mouse Pad, Speed + Control

Keyboard: Laptop Keyboard

Mouse: Trust MI-6970C Laser Mouse
Keyboard: Chicony KB-010
Headphone: SOYT stereo headphones
Mousemat: custom no-name mousemat

On 26. 7. 2016 at 8:16 PM, CPotter said:

my current keyboard is a Asus Cerberus ,my mouse pad is razer Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large edition , my mouse is Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 and my headset is speedlink medusa xe.

My current setup is a Logitech K120 keyboard that came with a mouse and a Canyon CNR-HS07N headset.

My peripherals are depressing as usually. Im praying one day i will win one of these contests so i can get out of video game hell. Razor death adder with a broken scroll wheel. A microsoft keybored with some failing keys and a horrible ghosting problem. A corsair headset thats not too bad but the battery is like 2 hours and thats it. :)
Also how do you know if we have liked them of twitter or not? My twitter isnt linked with the ltt forums.

Current peripherals:
Turtle Beach PX22 headset

Logitech MX Master mouse

Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

I also use a backlit wireless keyboard/trackpad combo unit from Logitech for when I am streaming to my TV, and a lenovo gaming mousepad.

~Cynical~

I have an old dell keyboard. No mouse, had once when I used the base of a Compaq laptop ( minus screen/ broken)as a desktop with an old  monitor.

Only running an HP laptop right now, looking for the right pc to build.

G502 and K70, but I have a friend who would love to get this stuff

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I currently use an old logitech keyboard (nothing fancy - it s actually ugly) and a logitech g402 mouse. Got a 2.1 genius sound system which is far from perfect but will do the job and an old pair of cheap ACME headphones which i only use for the microphone (they are literally disintegrating)

Good luck to all!

I have a very sad setup lol. I have a custom dell optiplex 990, custom being that I never had the case, but I have the motherboard so I slapped that into a case I had and then was fitted the front I/O under the DVD burner. I also have a Logitech k520 keyboard and a Logitech m310 mouse, with a Acer 24 inch 1080P monitor. No headset but I have a RCA RT2210 surround sound I use lol.

I'm currently using a Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma, a Logitech G302 mouse, a Dragonwar mousepad that came free with my old mouse and a Logitech G230 headset. 

最高へ行こうよ

I am using A4Tech Bloody V7 mouse, and cheapest keyboard I could find. I play CS GO, and my mouse is sufficient, but not the best for me. I am saving money for my new PC, so I cant afford a new peripherals setup right now. Cool for making those giveaways Linus!

Oh, and I use Panasonioc earbuds. ;)