Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Just have a cheap keyboard and mouse. Would love an upgrade.

Toshiba Satillite S-55C

Stock HP mouse

Stock HP keyboard

G230 Gaming headset

random mousepad

all in one room where the sun dont shine.

could really use the upgrade

A logitech G303 mouse, a quickfire rapid i keyboard, and g633 headphones

Razer headset/mouse, Logitech G710+ keyboard, and Corsair mousepad. Pretty good setup, but I'm always up for something different ?

I got the hyperx cloud headset, alienware keyboard, and razor death adder mouse. is it better to get a gaming mouse first of keyboard?

Ok, I'm currently using the razer abyssus 2014. A noname keyboard that branded itself "gaming". And I'm also using the iPhone's headphone.

I have a hp pavilion 20 and it came with its own mouse and keyboard I got it from a freind for cheap I dont have alot of money to spend I sold my xbox 360 because i dont really use it anymore and most of my money goes to rent and ive been saving money so i can build my own pc I dont like to say what i have is crap but i appreciate what I have and also I game whenever I have free time I've been really busy lately looking for another job I like where I'm working at but I need more money but it's really hard here in Colorado but it whould be nice to save some money on my setup I thank you guys for doing this giveaway and thank you guys for making videos every day you guys can you've helped me a lot with my daily struggles 

14697668234381893586774.jpg

I am using a logitech g510 and a cyborg rat 3 with some cheap earphones as my peripherals. I hope I can win at least one, hopefully I am lucky enough to win the suite as I am going off to college this fall. 

GH60 with otaku keyset that i take everywhere rocking gateron greens mani miss having a 10 key sometimes .  

im a scrub. i just got an alieanware 15 hooked up to my tv. gotta keep it tight cuz i live on a boat.

I have a staples mouse and a broken Acer keyboard, oh and a PC/Xbox controller

I still have my Logitech - MK570 Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse

I'm currently rocking a KBT Pure Pro 60% Keyboard with MX Brown switches, a pair of Senheiser 519 open-back headphones, a Blue Yeti USB Condenser microphone, a Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS for combat flight games, a Logitech G27 racing wheel for driving/racing games (Euro Truck Simulator 2 FTW!), and of course my ol' trusty wireless Xbox 360 controller for games like Rocket League and other games that just play better with a controller. :)

My current mouse is a Sculpt Mobile Wireless Microsoft Mouse, my headphones are wallmart brand $15 headphones and my keyboard is a Razer DeathStalker. I am really looking to upgrade my mouse as it is just absolutely horrible. 

rocking a sweet 10 dollar mouse i found on amazon, along with a laptop. no headphones tho, and i'm on a laptop. i'm in pain.

AMD 8130 cpu
MSI 990 mobo
16gbs ram

EVGA 970

Oh dear oh dear, what am I running...

Okay, so. Corsair Gaming K30 keyboard, Logitech G700S wired/wireless mouse, Sennheiser HD 518 headphones, and a Blue Snowflake microphone. All in all, I would probably either give my keyboard, or this one, to my sister, and replace my aging mouse as I've had this one for going on four or five years, and it's completely missing the feet.

"Bollocks are love, bollocks are life" - Totalbiscuit 2016

I have a logitech g810, Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse, a Wacom tablet and a blue Yeti.

Greetings from México.

I currently have a Logitech g510s key board some random wireless mouse ive had for like 10 years atleast and I have a turtle beach wireless headset. Good luck all

Low profile razer keyboard, and a wireless razer mouse that the battery exploded in, so it is now a wired mouse.

I am a Mac user, but I'd love some upgraded stuff and maybe this will be motivation to make a PC rig. My current keyboard is the Apple Magic Keyboard. Mouse is the Apple Magic Mouse 2. My headphones are the ones that came with my iPhone. All this is probably cringeworthy to a bunch of you.

mouse roccat tyon ( secondhand with 2 buttons not working ), keyboard A4tech dk-600l, mousepad ( A black BOOK ), Headset ( NO LABEL / BRAND ) 

Keyboard: Logitech G110

Mouse: Logitech G9 Mouse

Headphone: Over the ear Plantronics headset w/ boom mic

Using a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard and a standard wired Microsoft mouse. Lame, I know, but it gets the job done...

the gear that came with my computer LOL.the only thing I have that is good is my cloud core.