Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Razer naga, Razer Deathstalker, turtle beach stealth 400

Oh man oh man, using a Logitech M310 mouse (it's not that great), some old Gateway keyboad that the stickers fell off so I can't even say the name of it, and Sennheiser HD 598. 

I would really like to win the lucky winner prize for my girlfriend., She want's a new computer for gaming , but she doesn't have money for it since she need it to pay for her university and a gaming pc is very expensive for anyone who don't have that much money. She only has a laptop that can't even run Witcher 1 over 10 fps at the lowest graphic settings and at a resolution of 720p and her CPU and GPU get over 84 degree celcius when she plays it .. some old games doesn't want to open because she cannot meet the minimum requierments for them, and I am talking of 2006-2007 games.. I would make her so damn happy to have a new computer that can run gameswith proper power. Her laptop is 5 years old and was already an old model they had at bestbuy. So I really hope to win this for her so she can finally play properly !!!

This would be awesome if I got these, good luck all!

Havit gaming keyboard

A random mouse from Walmart, kinda lost budget after the keyboard. 

The earbuds that came with my new phone. ^_^

My weapons of choice are the Corsair K70 Rapidfire, the Mionix Castor on a Steelseries Qck mouse pad, and a Phillips SHP9500 using a V-Moda Boompro

Currently using an old Apple keyboard that came with an iMac, a generic genius mouse and a pair of samsung EO-EG920B headphones... #BetterThanNothing xD

Generic mouse and keyboard, sennheiser 598 headphones, acer 1080p monitor, crappy cheap mousepad

Logitech k400r keyboard

Perfect-Choice Mouse

Dream Gear GRX-340 headphones

I am in dire need of an upgrade on all fronts. After sinking all of my money into a new editing PC I am still trapped with the in-box included keyboard and mouse with less than abysmal headphones for audio work, Help me linus-wan technobi, you're my only hope.

Currently I'm running a Razer triple threat, keyboard,mouse, and headset. Never particularly liked Razer over any other brand but it's what my mom would always buy me. I've got a Razer naga (cuz mmo's) that double clicks because the left button is stuck/lost its springiness. My keyboard is a Razer blackwidow, it's nice but a bit big, also the key clicks are loud af, have to keep my headset on or ill bruise my ear drums from all the button mashing. Lastly, my headset is a Razer ManO'War, it's nice but the cord has gotten so scrunched and twisted with itself I sometimes feel I'm tethered to my pc, restricted from moving my head too far away, on top of the usb constantly falling out when I tug too hard.

On 7/26/2016 at 11:16 AM, CPotter said:

On 7/26/2016 at 11:16 AM, CPotter said:

I am pretty happy with my current setup but that Keyboard and headset would be awesome to have

I'm using Microsoft sidewinder X4, Steelseries Sensei wireless, Steel Series Siberia V2, and a Steel Series mousepad :>

I have Logitech G810 and G502 with a glorious mat, but I'm probably gunna give it too a friend who has shit and is just getting into gaming.

Headphones:

Spoiler

Sony MDR V6 (DT 250 pads), restored 1987 AKG K240M 600ohm (Cosmos pads with dt250 filters), AKG K7XX, Beyerdynamic DT990 pro 250 ohm, Bose Ae2 & Sony MDR v150. All off of a Bravo V2 shuguang tube, Little Dot mkII with GE JAN 5654 tubes, a CEntrance Dacport slim and a UCA222.

PC:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Z170s
  • RAM
    Crucial Ballistix (white)
  • GPU
    Asus 1070 Strix OC
  • Case
    Phanteks P400
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 pro, Seagate barracuda 1tb
  • PSU
    Evga G1 650W (regret)
  • Display(s)
    Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1920x1080 60hz 5ms & ASUS PB277Q 27" 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Deepcool Captain 240EX white
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G810
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 (switching to linux soon)

My Current setup includes a Razer Death Stalker Keyboard, Razer Salmosa mouse and an older lenovo business class monitor with a couple dead pixels  >:(

These would be a great addition to my setup!!

In my current peripheral setup, i have:

• A4Tech Bloody V9C Mouse (only mouse)
  • Bloody B314 Infrared Light Switch, which is a keyboard as annoying as the lights can be.
  • Edifier M1380 that is a 2.1 + Buffer/speaker set

I sort of bought these on sale for a total of 50$ and I am not regretting it (Except for the damn bloody keyboardSaw what i did there? that always starts flashing when i am watching a movie, annoying the hell out of me and without the light, you cannot see its darn keys...) 

Current setup:

Dell Inspiron 15" 3521

No monitor, the laptop is my only screen

Zelotes T90 mouse

Default laptop keyboard

Perixx AX-1000B headset

That's it! Hope I win :) Would greatly improve my setup.

My peripherals are the cheapest things i could find on amazon. I have Cool Master Storm mouse and keyboard. And a pair of Kotion Each G2000 that I found super cheap on amazon. Those Feenix Aria headset looks amazing though.

My keyboard and mouse are from the cooler master devastator bundle for $30. I use a pair of Beats for my headphones. The keyboard is nice, but I'm really looking to replace it with a mechanical keyboard. The mouse is a good mouse; I don't really care about mice as much. My headphones are decent, but I don't really like the quality and feel of them.

Razer naga, Razer Black widow, audio technica at-m50, Blue Snowball microphone.

Ok i have a really nice logitech g430 but thats about it.

Shitty cheap azio l70 keyboard.

Shitty old logitech mouse.

my chair is at least 20% duct tape.

These are the sacrifices i make for a good pc...

I've got an old logitech k120, some crappy Gigabit "gaming" mouse, and a cheap Asus monitor. 

Would be a nice upgrade

A GP wireless set of a mouse and a keyboard with a black and blue philips headphone and 2 screens one a old MAG screen and the second a 1080p 22 inch samaung screen.

keyboard: Razer Deathstalker Chroma (am needing another for my laptop with a broken keyboard)

mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

monitor: 1080p 4ms delay 60hz 27in (he said periferals)

no mouse mat because I have a metal desk that works just fine

speakers: some big things that my dad wasn't using that are super high quality

steam controller

Steelseries headset. Razer Imperator gaming mouse. Razer Lycosa keyboard. Steelseries starcraft mousepad. 

1469749809276-1267371231.jpg

Quite the giveaway!
I'm using a Razer Deathadder 3.5g mouse with an Aula Dragon Tooth keyboard and a Plantronics 655 DSP headset.