Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

currently keyboard using is armageddon ak770i and mouse is morrologic quantum z7000. used it for like 2 years 

its a dell xps 13 with a zelotes for thegame mouse and a blue mousepad

Awesome GAW! Thanks for the opportunity, LTT and Feenix!

I am currently using a 6yr old XGR mouse (multiple DIY repairs) on my laptop, with my Nokia earbuds that came with my lumia 435. This would be an amazing and sorely needed upgrade to the setup I have been using the last 4 years!

Brad

Currently, I use a corsair k70, Siberia H800 headset, and a Logitech G700s mouse, which is falling apart. 

A Logitech G15 Keyboard, a Logitech MX518 mouse, and my son recently broke my headset so No Headset.  I could definitely use an upgrade.

Currently I have the Asus keyboard and mouse that came with the PC and a random mouse pad that I found at home also a pair of earbuds :/ 

Zalman Eclipse GM3 (pretty reasonable mouse), speedlink rapax keyboard, a $2 dollar equivalent (if converting currencies) mic headset and phillips SHL 550 headphones. 

My current setup is not quite the pro-gaming setup, although it 'does the trick'...
The best part of it is the mouse, which is a simple 5-button Logitech M-U0007, sliding around on a recently bought miniature steelseries mousepad (I used white paper before that... don't ask). No headset, I simply use my monitor speakers. As for the keyboard... It might be older than some users on this forum xD It's survived three PC's (this is the fourth) and still dates from back in the 90's. And yes, obviously still on a PS/2 connection; why do you ask? :P
An upgrade is not strictly necessary, but it would certainly make gaming more pleasant - a lot.

i have a cheap "black web" mouse with no pad. and i have a rgb 80 keyboard. and an old turtle beach headset that i have to fix every time i try to use the microphone

I cant even tell the model of my actual mouse and keyboard setup but im pretty sure that rlly sucks.

I use a Logitech media keyboard 600 (I know not mechanical :'( ) and a MX518 mouse. My headphones are the Audio Technica ATH-M50 's.

A Logitech M280 mouse and some blue beats audio studio by dre headphones, on my lenovo y700 15'

Only a cheap Dell keyboard, cheap Dell mouse and Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones!!!!

Hi, Excelent giveaway,

I currently have:

A broken corsair k70 keyboard, an old one logitech proteus core, and my headset is the siberia v2 illuminate dota 2 steel series. 

Currently running some sweet HD668Bs by superlux, a Gigabyte thor, and some random Azio keyboard. Never owned a mouse or keyboard more than 30 dollars, and those look so much better than this cramp generator gigabyte calls a mouse. Also those headphones look sexy as hell, and i'm jealous of whoever gets those.

great looking  peripherals , im currently using a MS ergonomic wireless keyboard and a logitec wireless trackball 

I currently have the cooler master gaming keyboard and mouse. I also have turtle beach x12 headset that does not work in one ear and mic is broken

Some mouse, Cheap Logitech Keyboard, Audio Technica M20x Headphones, I need an upgrade lol, old hardware is broken

I have a cheap $20 black web keyboard from walmart(surprisingly good), and a razer naga. i'd love a second mouse, my roommate plays mmos and i would love to be able to give him the naga for this. 

e4wUZoT.jpg

Nothing Screams Budget like hand-me-down peripherals. Yes, this was my elder brother's. The earphones too.

Unfortunately I don't have a set up at the moment. :(

im currently using a genius mouse and keyboard a samsung monitor as audio output and a AGK  perception as mic

My current peripheral setup is a standard Dell keyboard and mouse. :( 

I'm using an MX518 mouse, have an xbox one controller, PS4 controller, K750 logitech keyboard, etc..