Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Razer Imperator

Razer Ironclad

random brand low prof. keyboard

Tritton 5.1

to be fair, a logitec mx mouse, however the mousebuttons will sometimes not work rendering it very unreliable for online games

logitec mk250 keyboard which is just very not special

pioneer HDJ 500 with a lot of cellotape holding the arch together 

i want this alot xD

Most of my periferals're from 2012... butt headphones're BEAST.

Mouse - Asus WX Lambor

Keyboard - Gembird "with lightning":/

Headphones - Meizu HD50B|

Speakers -2.1 microlab M-111

On 27/07/2016 at 2:21 AM, thekeemo said:

My laptop is vaio and that is what i use for gaming and i want the headphones because i want to use it on my YT CHANNEL MY CHANNEL IS Retro Sam

I have a Logitech G302 (great clicks, bad shape!), a Coolermaster QFR, and HD598 headphones.

Those products look awesome! :)

Currently using the Corsair Vengeance K65, a simple Logitech laser mouse, and the Klipsch Image S4's (Which are actually really good for their price)!

Good luck to everyone!

using Steelseries Apex m260

and almost broken Razer Abyssus1800

with a generic china-made 80cm x 20cm mousepad weeww

I recently upgraded to a G602 mouse, but my keyboard is an 8 year old Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3200 :(

I've gat a HP laptop and a cheap wireless mouse. I could use the upgrade

I am a professional truck driver, I use a steel series headset and mouse pad, with an older ASUS laptop 560m gfx, and a perixx mouse. I have wanted to upgrade to a compact gaming computer with a full sized gfx card but working 6 days a week hasn't left me any time. Maybe next year lol!

I use a old Logitech MX518 mouse, Steelseries raw membrane keyboard with a towel under it (because I play rhythm game and the keyboard is hurting my fingers), Xtreme gaming mouse pad and a pretty old broken turtle beach X12 headset with the microphone taken of and grey paint all over it. It's a cheap setup because I'm on a budget and I can't afford new stuff :\

My setup is nice mix of everything. Keyboard from corsair, Vengeance k70, Steelseries Rival mouse on a hyperX mousepad. Headphones are from Sennheiser, HD558 and some cheapo mic from Gembird.

My current PC setup is the Razer Blackwidow Chroma RGB keyboard The senheiser PC320 Headphones and the Cybord Madcatz R.A.T 5 gaming mouse

Hello!

I am using the most ghetto setup possible, with a generic default microsoft mouse that i dont know the name of, a keyboard built into a laptop, and no mousepad. My headphones broke and i have yet to get new ones. Using Sony earphones for the time being.

What to say about my keyboard and mouse?. Its a Microsoft keyboard and mouse combo.... I always wanna replace it but never got a chance....I had no problems with them but they are not the latest and greatest. It would be great if I win this.....

My current setting is almost all Logitech: G810 keyboard, G900 mouse, and G230 headphone. However, with my recent acquisition of Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1, it has become my primary headphone for now...

I would like that new keyboard because my current one is some old HP office keyboard, my mouse is logitech g602, my mouse pad is a old and scratched up steelseries mouse pad, and my headset is a razer chroma 7.1

My current peripherals are just really bad; I have a very old HP(!) Keyboard and a jenky ass standard office mouse from dell.. I also have my pc connected to an amplifier with tweo speakers for sound. Yeah, it definitely could do with an upgrade :)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I currently have a good ol' compaq stock wired keyboard and a logitech m215 wireless mouse, so i would really love to get something :'v

I'm using a G.SKILL km780, some Chinese "gaming" mouse, and a steel series mouse pad

Running a blade 14 (2013) with corsair k70 browns and deathadder 2013 :D

would love to try a new feenix mouse or keyboard with blue switches

Currently rocking a budget ASUS laptop and Sony bluetooth earpiece for gaming. I'm still new to PC gaming, considering that most rigs are crazy expensive and how hard it is to balance AP classes and trying to work to pay off for a new computer. It's a one in a million chance, but I seriously need to try to get my setup an upgrade, and this giveway seems like the best way to do just that.

laptop: acer aspire e1-471

mouse: msi m-1232
keyboard: laptop keyboard
headphone: jabra move

mousepad: laptop sleeve

I know... sad lyf.

currently keyboard using is armageddon ak770i and mouse is morrologic quantum z7000. used it for like 2 years