Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

i am currently using a razer cynosa bundle containing a razer deathadder2000 and a cynosa pro keyboard  

Do you know these old white Keyboards from the 90's? And one of the simplest 10$ Mouses?
My Computer is a little Beast, but my current peripheral setup... :D

I would be happy to get something new... At least a new Mouse :|

Running a  

A4Tech - KR-85 Keyboard

A4Tech Optical OP620D Mouse

A4Tech (HS-28)ComfortFit Stereo for headset

@iamathann

I use the old apple mouse that has the small ball scroller. I also use the very high tech apple earbuds. Save me...

This will be a good upgrade for me and will last couple of years. :) I am currently using the Logitech MK120 mouse and keyboard combo with generic mousepad worth $2.00.  It will be an awesome gift if I can have this set. :D 

Atm I'm using razer goliathus mousepad and razer abyssus 2014 gaming mouse. Headset is tritton ax180 and i play my games with HP notebook. I'm using the keyboard from the notebook. (sorry for bad english)

My current keyboard is the Razer black widow chroma, my mouse is the Logitech g303 and my headset is the Hyperx cloud core.

Running a Naga Hex mouse that I need to unplug/replug 70% of the time when I reboot, and a razr anansi keybaord that's pretty ok!  

I do have a Mionix Castor (not getting rid of that), a Redragon ASURA membrane keyboard, a SteelSeries Qck (Also not getting rid of that), and I don't have a headset.

My current keyboard is a used cm storm quick fire, a crappy $6 logitech speaker, no headphone, and my brothers old steelsieries sensei, paired with a qck mouse pad 

Basically an ultra cheap keyboard and a sensei raw... Uh oh and some superlux headphones I got for 35€!

linux master race.

I have a corsair rgb stafe with wireless Logitech mouse and hyperx cloud 2 headphones

Sick, cool giveaway. My current set up is a corsair M65 and a keyboard I picked up from eBay for about £5. I use my apple earbuds for my headset and I got this nice "Infection" mousepad from amazon that covers the whole desk. This is my build https://pcpartpicker.com/b/XZhqqs. (The headphones in the picture are faulty and stopped working after 2 weeks)

Edited by TheSpectre

My keyboard is a kb-us9851, my mouse is a Gigaware Wireless optical mouse, my headphones are Ath-M30x, and my mic is an atr-2500. I like the slickness of the keyboard.

I currently have 3000+ hours in gaming on a laptop from 2009 with an i3 380m and integrated graphics card and 4gb of ram. I have 10 pounds headphones and a roccat lua as well as a corsair k30 keyboard which does not fit my desk.

Please send help!

I have a usb telemarketer single cup piece of a headset. I'm using my old Sony tv as a monitor deff not ideal. I have a black widow 30$ mech keyboard and I and my favorite piece of gear, a red dragon mmorpg mouse. It nice but this gear looks like a huge upgrade.

I have the worst mouse and I'm a gamer :( I have the Logitech g310 it's really horrible I thought it would be alot better than it is but with the new Fenix I could actually play overwatch like a pro because of the higher dpi

Hello,

Currently using Razer Naga 2015 as well as razer blackwidow 2015. For headset I use Logitech G430 without any mousepad so an upgrade would be more than pleasing :)

i have a lvl up basick 30€ keyboard and a 10€ ebay gaming mouse

HP PS2 keyboard and a dell usb mouse...

Natec mouse and headset for my laptop, GX69 mouse and HX66 headset. Surprisingly good for their money.

Motospeed CK108 keybord

Razer Abyssus mouse [fake from ebay XD]

CONIUX Stereo Gaming headset

and some old dirty mouse pad

Currently running:

* Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 - MX blue

* Razer DeathAdder 2013

* Corsair Gaming H2100

* ASUS Swift PG278Q

* Dell UltraSharp U2715H