Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

OK, here goes, not the fanciest, but I plan on slowly upgrading 1 piece at a time:
Webcam (lol webcam): Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000

Headset: Logitech G230. Decent audio quality, but I'm kicking myself for not spending the extra money for the G430 with a USB adapter. Oh well, the colour of this matches my Keyboard, so I'm not too sad.

Keyboard: Corsair K70R (Cherry MX Red switches). This thing rocks my world. I don't currently have them on, but I love the fact that it was textured and oddly shaped keys for 1 - 6 and WASD. It's the little things...

Mouse: Logitech G9x (using the matte/rough style mouse cover). This is one of the best mice I've owned. Got it on a killer newegg sale and have been looking for a second to use for work, but prices have gone WAY up for these. Wouldn't mind trying a Feenix mouse as a possible replacement for the home PC.

Cheers!

Edit: Almost forgot. Mousepad: company issued generic mousepad with corporate logo. Coworker didn't want his, so I helped myself to it because I needed one for my home office.

A "Bush" keyboard I got from argos, and a logitech B100 mouse SMH

717ohIH05ML._SL1500_.jpg

b100-optical-usb-mouse.png

I am currently using a Logitech G602 mouse, a standard Alienware keyboard that they send you for free with a computer, a pair of Logitech G230's, and a basic, somewhat uncomfortable chair.

CM Storm Trigger Keyboard

SS Kana Dota 2

Mousepad using the one included in the mouse bundle

SS Siberia 150 Headset

Setup:

• Steel Series Rival (bought it before all those numbers appeared at the end)
  • a $15 knock off USB Keyboard
  • Turtle Beach X12 headset ( from the peasantry years)

Thanks and good luck to all entering 

Razer Blackwidow, Filco Ninja 2, Razer Krait, and a Zowie EC1A. I should probably not be here but I do want an awesome keyboard like this for my living room setup

My current peripherals are:
Corsair K95 RGB Keyboard

Steelseries H Wireless Headphones
Razer Abyssus Mouse
Razer Vespula mousepad 

I mainly want to change the mouse but i dont have much reason to. Having some extra buttons on it would be pretty nice. 

I have a Razer Blackwidow X Ultimate, with my logitech g300s and a sony extra bass headphones ?

looking forward was planniing to buy the mouse from them

I currently have a Logitech G105 wired keyboard and a G700s wireless mouse with a Z533 speaker system. The keyboard has a few broken keys now and I have no mousepad nor a headset nor a microphone to be able to speak with anyone so this would be a wonderful upgrade to my current situation.

The links to my peripherals, if anyone is interested:)

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g700s-rechargeable-wireless-gaming-mouse

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g105-gaming-keyboard

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/multimedia-speakers-z533?crid=47

I am currently using a Corsiar M65 love it but always love to try new gear! If I ha ended to when I could use it for school and gaming on the move! Thanks for all the great contest guys keep it up!

I'm sporting a CoolerMaster QuickFire Rapid-I mechanical ten-keyless keyboard with MX-Red switches. Had to RMA this sucker twice because of dying LEDs. A more reliable keyboard would be nice.

Also have a SteelSeries Sensei RAW gaming mouse. Would the Feenix Vitesse be an upgrade? Only one way to find out!

Frugalmeister

My current mouse is old Logitech G300S,my keyboard is a4tech KB-28G and some cheap in ear headphones.

I have a Das Keyboard Model S, a Logitech mouse (the "poorer" sibling of the G510) and a cheap Sennheiser headset.

I am currently using a 5 year old Razer set up with a faulty mouse and sporadic headphones xD

I am currently using a random DELL keyboard I found somewhere and a sharkoon fireglider mouse... not the best peripherals but my headset is a logitech G35 which is pretty good but sadly its starting to fall apart

Using a Razer DeathAdder, BlackWidow Chroma and Goliathus Control (M), although I'm actually looking to get replacement for both the mouse and mat since they're quite old.

As for headset, using a secondhand Logitech G930 :)

Also, followed on Twitter!

Well i am stuck with a steelseries rival mouse and logitech g430 headset .

Technically i use a laptop , which is a msi gt60 2OC .

So, no keyyyyyyyboarrrrddddddd.

Ya . 

Gl.all.?

Could really use the upgrade, currently using a cheap dell wireless mouse with amazon earbuds!

Currently rocking a Logitech G502 on a Steelseries QcK, paired with Marley Smile Jamaica in ears. This Feenix gear looks absolutely awesome and would be nice to use myself or give to my transitioning friends!

Gamdias Hermes Lite Keyboard, Razer Deathadder mouse with a broken scroll wheel, Audio Technica M40x headphones and Beringer XM8500 Mic since I'm also a musician, though a new themed suite dedicated to gaming wouldn't be unwelcome!

i currently have the logitech k120, a cm storm sentinel advance 2, a corsair large mousepad, and akg k77 headset, it would be really nice to have a mechanical keyboard...