Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have a k60 and a m60 from corsair, and razer kraken headset

My setup is a pair of HyperX Clouds, a G710+, and an E-Blue Mazer wireless mouse.

Simple Lenovo keyboard, Logitech MX518(oldschool) mouse, and some cheapy logitech speakers, no headset :(

My current setup is a Gamdias Ares keyboard, with Ourea mouse, and Sony Bass Boosted Earbuds. 

CM Storm Devastator Red combo + Logitech G230

Current peripherals include that ttesports mouse with 7 color leds and a gamdias hermes lite mechanical keyboard.

I have a EVGA Torq x10 mouse... and a Logitech G510, they don't make them anymore. Yeah it's a relic, really need  that replaced. 

Hello! :) I'm using a razer black widow chroma, along with a razer kraken a 2015 chroma and a razer naga mouse 2015. Thanks guys! Ty!

My very current set up. Macbook pro retina keyboard and touchpad.

Office, basic Dell keyboard and mice.

Home, Code white keyboard and G700s.

Well my setup is a generic gateway ps2 keyboard

a razer naga 2012 mmorpg mouse

random mousepad i found in my basement 

black widow gaming headphones

these look absolutely amazing and professional vs the normal "gaming gear" i have a shit gaming headset, a khail mech keyboard, a old optical mouse

Got myself a good old Dell keyboard my parents got with a pre-built in early 2000's, a Red

Dragon M601 mouse and for sound, some Gateway 2000 computer speakers. Pretty prime if you ask me :)

Currently using a Logitech G100s combo and some Philips headphones. Lacking a mic tho :'c

Currently have a G710+ keyboard, a crappy Razer kraken headset (it's starting to have some issues) and some 15$ logitec mouse i found at Best Buy.

Current KB: Razer Black Widow. 
Mouse: Razer Deathadder.

razer, razer, razer.... hmmph.

headphones: AKG k240 with modmic 4.

i have a logitech G710+ keybaord, a Audio Technica ATH-PG1, a Roccat Lua mouse, and a Roccat taito mousepad... i love all my  peripheral... but id love a new mouse because the roccat lua is too small for my hand :( 

im got a red dragon mammoth gaming mouse some $8 earbuds and some $5 ps3 usb chat headset :P

currently using dell mouse and keyboard combo which is given by brother and using apple earbuds. haha...this would make a terrific upgrade :)

Got my trusty Logitec G110, and a Razer MMO gaming mouse themed for The Old Republic.  Like them both but I wouldn't mind an upgrade.

Currently using a Razer Blackwidow 2014. Logitech G300 mouse. Razer Tiamat 2.2 Headset.

sick keyboard btw, rocking a wired 600 (like most of people here) and a logitech m100

I have a really old gigabyte mouse and a desktop mic and earbuds. I need this upgrade, I've been working my butt off for ages now, and haven't had the time to really sit down and focus on an upgrade for my stuff, I really need this and hope I can get my hands on something beautiful. :) I've entered to win almost every giveaway linus tech tips had but haven't won anything, I'm really praying I get this one. I need this.

I currently have  a broken logitech g602 mouse, a free mouse pad, and a Bluetooth keyboard. That headset looks amazing.

Logitech G700s, Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite2 and a pair of Turtle Beach Earforce X12's.

First post. Thanks guys! I'll be visiting regularly from now on.