Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have a Logitech G502, A Kingston HyperX Cloud that has stood the test of time and is finally starting to die after 3 years. No mouse mat, and a 6 year old Dell Computer Keyboard.

20160727_173446.jpeg

I use a laptop and the keyboard is pretty bad and my mouse is and old logitech from my older brothers pc from 5 years ago

My setup is the Saitek Eclipse II keyboard (so old, yet so functional) and a Zalman mouse (can't remember the model, I'm at work rn)

Sennheiser hd 598. along with an old dell membrane keyboard and a razer deathadder. this giveaway does seem promising though. Thanks!

I just bought an awesome keyboard CM Master Keys Pro L!
However I have a dying Steelseries Kinzu V2 and a filthy mouse mat to go with it :D

logitech mk320 wireless mouse and keyboard! sadly no headset.

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Roccat Lua mouse

My peripherals right now are my 5-year-old Logitech M510 mouse, these earbuds from Panasonic, and my laptop's keyboard. 

wel always helpful for two people sharing one mouse kidding need it anyway

Logitech g710+ keyboard. Mionix Castor mouse. Afterglow Kral headphones.

I currently have a free Chiba chew mouse pad, azio mechanical keyboard, Logitech c920 mouse, and cheap Sony headphones :(

I have a red dragon keyboard and mouse, and a turtle beach p11 headset, that thing hurts my hears lol but I hope I win :)

Hey! Awesome giveaway guys! I'm currently running a Cooler Master Devastator keyboard and mouse combo, which backlight works whenever it feels like, a A4 Tech x7 mouse pad and Steelseries Siberia v2 headset with no sound on the left ear T_T.

This is what my potato battlestation looks like:

13330455_1237395452938888_875859586_n.jpg

I already replaced that mouse with a Cooler Master Storm Xornet tho. I also have an A4Tech KRS-85 membrane keyboard, a Salar KX101 gaming headset, and some decently sized cloth mouse pad that I got for around $1.50 US. The monitor is a Dell U2713HM that I bought used a few months ago for around $200 US, which frankly is cost me almost as much as my computer tower when I bought it in 2011. They still serve me well to this day but I sure could use the upgrades.

Mouse: Logitech M500

Mousepad : 19x24cm

Keyboard:  Cooler Master Quickfire TK

Headset: Sennheiser PC 230

Currently using Steelseries Apex RAW, Logitech MX master with the headset Corsair Raptor! 

Love the Feenix logo! :D

I have an ancient as basic Dell business keyboard, a really stuffed up old turtle beach P12 headset and the only good thing I have is my lovely mouse the logitech G602 which is a beautiful beast but that is it.

My setup is a R.A.T. 7 from Madcatz, with a generic Chinese keyboard that costs less than 5 usd.

No I didn't spend  too much on the mouse and forgot about the keyboard, the mouse was a gift, too bad is already dying, I can't get the parts I need to repair it in my country.

My current setup is a Microsoft Sidewinder x6 keyboard, Asus ROG Gladius mouse, a Turtlebeach PX21 headset with amp, a Steelseries mouse pad, and a Xbox 360 wireless controller + dongle for Rocket League xD

I'm using the following.. 

Mouse: Perixx Programmable Gaming Mouse (MX-1000 IRON)

Keyboard: Perixx Backlit Keyboard  

Headphones: Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

Mousepad: regular mousepad

Hope I win!!

I literally just have a dell OEM keyboard xD:( and a cheep e-blue mouse, no headphones also

I am currently using an hp keyboard.  It is not a gaming keyboard, just something I had lying around when my keyboard broke.  I haven't invested in a new one yet.

I am using a Logitech Wireless(Gasp!) Mouse. 

My Headset is an older IceMat one I invested in about 6 years ago.  Still going strong, and is amazing.  Though definitely showing signs of ware and I could use an update/upgrade.

My mousepad is an alienware I got with my laptop back in 2008 or so.  It works well, though the laptop has been gone a long while.

I have followed Feenix on Twitter.

Current keyboard: Dell M/N: Y-U000-DELL5, Mouse: Dell MS111-P Audio: Monoprice Stereo Tube Amp System with Bluetooth &Speakers. 

i have and awful keyboard mars gaming and like 2$ mouse ! i want that fenix keyboard !!!!!!!!! :D