Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

well iv got et mouse of ebay for 5a and my key bored is a gembird so not that good .... my pc a just got 4 weeks or so hope to get sum swag go with it and love look of the Feenix Collection if had $$/ ££ a wud buy them FeelBadman 

pc.jpg

Cool giveaway, If I don't end up winning the mice here I might just buy one myself, they look perfect for me as a claw grip gamer.

Right now I use a Roccat Kone XTD (My 2nd one!) I love it from the bottom of my heart, best mouse I've ever used. 

I have a brand new Senheiser HD558 headset, just got it today, and am using a Corsair K70 RGB. Can't complain at all about my setup :D 

a cheap old Trust GXT14S gaming mouse, no keyboard because the steelseries keyboard on my msi ge72 is better then everything I ever had and a sort of kind of working 8 years old, 2 triggers broken, gamepad. Mouse and gamepad together back then were 25 Euros. 

And please forgive me for my bad english im from germany

Hello my name is Corey. I have a Razer Death Ader Mouse, a Razer Blackwidow x Tournament Edition Chroma, Sades SA902 headset, a Kuper mouse mat, 1 ASUS VS228H-P 21.5" Black Full HD Monitor and thats it for my set up:):):)

Love the giveaway! My current setup is a laptop with no peripherals!(At college and left the good stuff at home...would be great to get some stuff for college!) Thanks!

Hello.

So my current peripheral setup is quite basic (originally meant for a Hackintosh, not a gaming PC) - an Apple Keyboard, Apple BT Trackpad, a standard Logitech USB mouse (dunno the model) that was laying around my house, and for the headphones I use Beats Studio 2.

I actually have a mousepad (just a random mousepad I got from my dad's office), which is as big as a core i7 box :D 

I'd love to get a new setup (obviously), but I also wish good luck to others :)

This give away is awesome!

My curent mouse is the Corsair M95 on a Corsair mouse-pad. For audio, I ether have a pair of Dell N889 speakers, or my headphones witch are the NAD Hp-50. And for my keyboard, it's only my laptop's keyboard.    

Keyboard: Random wired Dell Keyboard

Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Mouse

Headset: Logitech G230 Headset

AUSE multimedia keyboard (idk the model. I took it from a friend's garbage), Headphones Pioneer SE-MJ721, no mouse pad and a crappy chinese mouse EAZ electronics GM12

Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Razer Deathadder Chroma, HyperX Mousemad, HyperX Cloud II, and those are my peripherals lol. :) 

1461643199304.jpg

S y s t e m  S p e c s

CPU: i7 6800k @ 4.4Ghz | MoBo: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb HyperX Fury 2133 | 

GPU:  2x GTX 1080  | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500gb + WD Black 1TB |

PSU: Corsair RM1000x | Cooling: Custom Loop | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q + BenQ RL2455HM  | 

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow ChromMouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite

Case: CaseLabs Merlin SM8 | Extra: NZXT Hu+Logitech G27, HyperX Cloud II |

| Build Log: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/671484-project-murder |

My current keyboard and mouse are the ones that come with any pre-built CyberpowerPC desktop. While they're not terrible, the mouse isn't quite for me and the keyboard is somewhat bland to me, and it's not mechanical. My headset is a Razer Tiamat 2.2; pretty good audio output, comfortable, but it's a little old and the mic isn't the greatest. 

Keyboard: Logitech K120

Mouse: Azza wired optical mouse

Headphones: Philips shp9500

The suite would be really cool because I need a new everything honestly.. :|

Logitech G710+ and G300s, some cheap Logitech speakers too. I don't even really have any bias towards logitech, all these basically came down to pricing

Thank you for the give away!

I have a Cobra Junior High Precision Gaming Mouse 1600DPI, it is a 20$ mouse I bought to replace a Logitech. It was double clicking and randomly teleporting everywhere. The good side is, I got mad and learned to use more keyboard shortcuts like ALT+D to directly type in the address bar. I tried to solder another button on the board in the Logitech with the button of an old ball mouse and it worked a month before double clicking again.
My keygoard is a flat Insigna USB keyboard (wired). I don't know if it is because I don't push the keys as hard as I used to or if the keyboard have a problem, but sometimes the keys doen't register. By the way I must say I am impressed by the fact that I poured, accidently, a glass of water on it and it still work, of course I unpluged it and let it dry for a day.

My headset is a Logitech G35 USB, it is Ok everything work fine, but the pads around the speakers is peeling like a sunburn, the low are mud, the mid are ok I guess and the high are not as crisp and clear as I like. But it was a good upgrade from my old Microsoft usb headset.