Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

This give away is awesome!

My curent mouse is the Corsair M95 on a Corsair mouse-pad. For audio, I ether have a pair of Dell N889 speakers, or my headphones witch are the NAD Hp-50. And for my keyboard, it's only my laptop's keyboard.    

My keyboard is a Corsair Vengance K70 (not RBG version), my mouse is a Razer Krait 2013 and a cheap sony headphone 

Keyboard: Random wired Dell Keyboard

Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Mouse

Headset: Logitech G230 Headset

very nice looking setup.

I'm currently using combo cooler master devastator and g930 headset :v

I have an ear force x12 headset, IBM keyboard (model SK-8815), and a Zelotes T-80 gaming mouse 

AUSE multimedia keyboard (idk the model. I took it from a friend's garbage), Headphones Pioneer SE-MJ721, no mouse pad and a crappy chinese mouse EAZ electronics GM12

Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Razer Deathadder Chroma, HyperX Mousemad, HyperX Cloud II, and those are my peripherals lol. :) 

1461643199304.jpg

S y s t e m  S p e c s

CPU: i7 6800k @ 4.4Ghz | MoBo: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 64gb G.Skill Neo RGB 3600 | 

GPU:  2x GTX 1080  | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500gb + WD Black 1TB |

PSU: Corsair RM1000x | Cooling: Custom Loop | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q + BenQ RL2455HM  | 

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow ChromMouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite

Case: CaseLabs Merlin SM8 | Extra: NZXT Hu+Logitech G27, HyperX Cloud II |

| Build Log: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/671484-project-murder |

My current keyboard and mouse are the ones that come with any pre-built CyberpowerPC desktop. While they're not terrible, the mouse isn't quite for me and the keyboard is somewhat bland to me, and it's not mechanical. My headset is a Razer Tiamat 2.2; pretty good audio output, comfortable, but it's a little old and the mic isn't the greatest. 

Microsoft wireless mouse, JVC HA-S360 Headset, laptop keyboard.

Keyboard: Logitech K120

Mouse: Azza wired optical mouse

Headphones: Philips shp9500

The suite would be really cool because I need a new everything honestly.. :|

Logitech G710+ and G300s, some cheap Logitech speakers too. I don't even really have any bias towards logitech, all these basically came down to pricing

My keyboard is a Roccat Ryos Mk Pro, a Zelotes mouse (don't know what kind) and a logitech g230 headset.

Thank you for the give away!

I have a Cobra Junior High Precision Gaming Mouse 1600DPI, it is a 20$ mouse I bought to replace a Logitech. It was double clicking and randomly teleporting everywhere. The good side is, I got mad and learned to use more keyboard shortcuts like ALT+D to directly type in the address bar. I tried to solder another button on the board in the Logitech with the button of an old ball mouse and it worked a month before double clicking again.
My keygoard is a flat Insigna USB keyboard (wired). I don't know if it is because I don't push the keys as hard as I used to or if the keyboard have a problem, but sometimes the keys doen't register. By the way I must say I am impressed by the fact that I poured, accidently, a glass of water on it and it still work, of course I unpluged it and let it dry for a day.

My headset is a Logitech G35 USB, it is Ok everything work fine, but the pads around the speakers is peeling like a sunburn, the low are mud, the mid are ok I guess and the high are not as crisp and clear as I like. But it was a good upgrade from my old Microsoft usb headset.

I'm rockin the original mouse and keyboard from my first Dell desktop computer from 07. I think its about time for an upgrade. 

I just buy a new mouse, mouspad and keyboard. I need a new headset.

I wanna won...

I have a Steelseries 300 mouse, Steelseries 14in mousepad, Poker II Keyboard, and junky logitech headphones.

• an old and cheap logitech mouse
  • a Microsoft Confort curve 3000 keyboard
  • a logitech G430 headset

My primary rig is my lenovo ideapad laptop, so my keyboard is the built in backlit one, my headphones are carbon nanotube over-ear headphones, and my mouse is an APOINT G600S. Currently the right click on my mouse is broken so winning the vitesse mouse would be a thing of beauty indeed.

I just noticed, at this point almost all my peripherals are Logitech;

• Logitech G810 keyboard: smooth typing, cool RGB lights
  • Sehnheiser HD8 DJ headphones: sound is great but they are so tight I can't wear them for long periods ...should have listened to Linus :/
  • Logitech G512 mouse: best mouse I ever had with nice button placing and quantity but it's kind of heavy for my taste
  • Logitech G13 keyboard: ...it looks cool. But really, really needs an update on those keys ...OK, the keys really suck
  • Lootcrate's Borderlands Mousepad: I was using a cutting mat before it ._.

Part of my research for getting anything tech related is waiting to see what Linus has to say about it. Sadly, he never ever did a performance review of the G13; only an unboxing :(    

I currently don't really have a peripheral set-up as I've just got back from travelling and I am rebuilding my pc. I'm currently borrowing my dad's mechanical keyboard of 20+ years, and an old logitech mouse of his....so this give-away would be an amazing upgrade!! :)

My current setup includes:

Laptop

• Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6 Full HD, Intel Core i5, NVIDIA 940MX, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, E5-575G-53VG
  • My opinion- Great, would recommend to others!

Mouse

• Wired Mouse, VersionTech Ergonomic Optical USB Gaming Mouse Mice With 4 DPI Settings Up to 2400 DPI, 7 Colors Cool LED Backlight for Laptop PC Computer Gamer - Black
  • My opinion- Decent, Not great for gaming but beautiful and does its job.

Mouse Pad

• Galaxy Customized Rectangle Non-Slip Rubber Mousepad Gaming Mouse Pad SunshineMP-311
  • My opinion- Small but Good, Right size for me.

Earpod

• Apple EarPods 827 In-Ear Stereo Headphones with Remote and Mic - White
  • My opinion- Sound Decent, but starting to break apart.

Im sooo lucky to find this giveaway and your youtube channel, because I was going to change my mouse and earpod! I recently found your yt channel and watched some great products from your videos. Have a nice day and I'll see you on your next video ;) 

-Daniel (@starfruitking)