Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I currently use one of those portable rubber keyboards, a ball sensor mouse by logitech and apple headphones

Count me in!

I am currently rockin' a Logitech K120 keyboard and a Logitech G400 mouse.

I have a little Logitech wireless keyboard and Logitech wireless mouse, no headset and a little Seahawks mouse pad that's about 7 years old :( I just finished building my first PC and spent all (well almost) of my money on the system and just scrounged up the peripherals off of a guy on offer up. So I would love to win and actually get some decent peripherals to go with my first PC! Thanks guys.

I use a perixx gaming mouse, Razor deathstalker keyboard, and afterglow wireless headset... 

Im using a Corsair k70 vengeance (red switch) and a razer death adder chroma, my headset is the steelseries prism v3

On 7/26/2016 at 0:21 PM, debro said:

Very nice! :D

I'm currently using a simple Microsoft Keyboard Wired 600, a Microsoft Sidewinder X3 mouse, and a nice HyperX Cloud headset.

This would be a nice way to replace my peripherals :D

Currently using a Razer DeathAdder from 2011 and a QFR with MX Reds from 2010. No headset sadly. Fell in love with the Vitesse's design, really hope I win! Best of luck to everyone.

13319780_1089455607781467_8557073314684950550_n.jpg

Edited by Kireek
Forgot to mention headset, since I dont actually have one.

I have a Logitech Wireless Keyboard, Generic mouse and Razer Kraken

Currently I have logitech g300 & logitech g105 mouse and keyboard. I don't have a headset, I use speakers. And I have some cheat $5 mouse pad I got at the local shop.

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

i just got some old apple earphones and a sharkforce 15$ mouse and i am playing on a laptop :(

I am currently on a Razer Lycosa Mirror and a D3 Steel series Mouse.

Must get rid of the Rubberdomes

i got an old Logitech Mouse , which is dieing, sometimes it disconnects and i have to reconnect , but im used to it ;_; . If i get a new mouse that be great!.

i also have a very very old Dell Keyboard from 2002, i wonder how it still works!(have no preoblems with it and the letters are still completly visible :O)

and i got a Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, very good quality.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i just havea regular microsoft mouse and a mouse pad i got from a bank lol they were giving them away i wish i can win a new mouse good luck to everyone

All i have is a RAT 3 mouse given by a friend and my laptop keyboard, I do have some Ultimate ears UE4pro in ear monitors, which are pretty sick! 

Thanks for the give away!!

I'm using my laptop keyboard, and Logitech MX518, which is about 8 years old.

my current setup has a cheap cm storm mouse and keyboard. i have no mouse pad and i've had the same chair since i was 12... currently 18. i dont have speakers or a headset so that headset would be amazing lol.

Running a logitech G502 Proteus Core, on top of a Aorus thunder P3 extended mat. and then theres my g930s for audio and k120 keyboard both of which im getting fed up with. not to mention whatever cheap 1440x900 monitor i have.

Why you lookin down here

Decked out with Razer. Blackwidow keyboard, orobouros mouse, kraken 7.1 Chroma headset.

My laptop keyboard, a wireless logitech mouse and apple earbuds. Building my first rig and peripherals would be awesome!

I'm using an old Labtec cordless keyboard and mouse and a old but very good genius speakers 

and thats all ;)

I'm running G502 RGB, G710+ Browns, small walmart mouse pad (shame I know), and sony gaming headset

Razer naga from 2012, Dell keyboard from 2000, Razer tiamat headphones that I highly regret buying ;_;

Running a Razer Kraken Pro headset
Razer Deathadder Chroma
Razer Goliathus Mouse pad

Nice, a new giveaway! :D

So i'm currently using a laptop as a keyboard with a cupole of broken buttons, a old mouse that can't scroll with a paper as a mousepad, a fairly good pair of headphones the only downside with them is that only one (earcup?) is working...:(

Thx for the giveaway! :D (Sorry for my kinda bad english!)

Currently do all my gaming on an old Dell laptop with a GW2 Steelseries mouse that I got for $15 and a pair of EA branded Monster headphones I got for $50. I'm a cheap bastard!

I have a 23 inch hp 60 hrtz monitor with a normal microsoft keyboard and mouse both wired with no mousepad. Hope i Win :->