Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently have a wireless logitech MX3200 setup and a wired G-series mouse, I forget the exact model. :(

Sweet giveaway I have a crappy viotek wireless mouse and keyboard combo

I'm rocking an old blank Das Keyboard... keyboard with blues, a Logitech G402 mouse, and Sennheiser 558s I somehow got on sale for ~$30 CAD at a single Best Buy the next city over on clearance. They had 2 - I got them both.

My current keyboard Logitech g910 

Mouse ankher 8200 dpi mouse.

Also, MY FIRST POST HYPE!

My keyboard is a standard wired HP K1500 keyboard that came with my desktop, my mouse is a standard wired HP X500 mouse, and my headset is a beats solo wired headset.

thanks for the awesome giveaway!

i have a logitec k360 wireless keyboard, a sharkoon drakonia mouse, no headphones and an old mousepad that already started to break apart.

On 7/26/2016 at 11:16 AM, CPotter said:

My keyboard is the Azio KB505U, my headset is a broken Audio Technica ATH-M30x, and my mouse is a E-3LUE Mazer. This would be nice for me, as I am looking for a good keyboard. Thank you letting me enter.Proof That i have followed @Feenix: https://twitter.com/following

DSCN0112[1].JPG

DSCN0115[1].JPG

DSCN0117[1].JPG

my current keyboard is my laptop keyboard (clicklets ;-;) I plan on getting a mech soon, this will help. Mouse is the HV-MS745. I love it but it could have more buttons. The mouse looks pretty AF though.

I'm using A4 Tech X7 mouse, aerocool templarius keyboard, and Trust headphones for less than ten bucks (-_-) and I could use an upgrade as anyone can probably tell.

I have the razer deathadder chroma, corsair Vengeance K95 RGB and some cheap but okay sennheisser headset

Standard Dell Keyboard and Mouse. Please help me.......

Currently using rosewill rk9000 keyboard and gigabyte m6900. 

Oooh this would be perfect for me. I am currently using a broken k70 cotsaint keyboard   :( along with a tiny dink blue mouse I got for five dollars at my local bargain store. Really hope I can get this!!!

i sure would like to win this cause my setup is as basic off the shelf logitech stuff, only about 40 dollars invested but all i could afford with my being disabled without disability yet so far! Never had much luck at anything but dream of better equipment for my personal built gaming desktop in which i watched every video i could find on your channel to help me build!

This sounds like the perfect giveaway for me, so I'll join in, and even provide pics! :) 

Right now I'm using a really bad cheap Logitech mouse, and my hand is way too big for it, so every time I use my PC I get cramps around my wrist and the claw grip I have to do hurts my hand if I use it for too long. http://imgur.com/a/krIIH  Needless to say, I can't play ANY pc games with keyboard/mouse controls.  I'm forced to use a controller because the mouse is just that bad, which sucks because starbound just got out of beta and I wanted to play!

I also have a decent steelseries keyboard that I'm content with, but it's getting old, so I don't know how much longer I can use it. SteelSeries-Apex-RAW_2.jpg

(this isn't my picture, but it's the keyboard model I have.  It's basically this, but all the keys are worn out.)

I also have cheap headphones, but my alienware alpha PC doesn't have a standard 3.5mm audio port, so in order for me to use any headphones, I have to turn on my xbox one controller, plug my headphones into the controller, and use it that way.  But the audio cuts out sometimes and it's really unreliable.  I could really use a new USB capable headset. http://imgur.com/a/oYi7V

And my mousepad is just a tiny 98 cent mousepad I got from walmart.  It gets the job done, but it's pretty bad for gaming, haha.

And that's my setup!  Thanks a ton for the opportunity, I hope I win, but I know the chances are slim, so hey, good luck to everyone who enters! :)  Cheers!

My current keyboard is an old logitech and I can't even see what model it is because its so old. My mouse is Steelseries Rival 100

I have a cheap amazon redragon mouse and keyboard with Audio Technica ATH M50X headphones.

My peripherals include logitech K120 keyboard and a mouse that came bundled with it.

I am using a Logitech K120 keyboard,an onn optical mouse , and Creative headphones.All are antiques.The mouse if iffy at best,and the keyboard is ..well,.. it does the best it can.The headphones sound like something Alexander Graham Bell might have used if he had headphones.The mouse pad was killed during a cat fight that broke out in the room.It never had a chance.

I currently use:

• Razer Naga Hex mouse
  • Lenovo Y gaming Keyboard
  • Turtle Beach HeadseT

For my gaming PC I have a KBT Race with Cherry MX brown switches, paired with a Logitech G402. Both replaced a Sidewinder X4 and X8 respectively.

For my MacBook Pro I use a Filco Minila Air (again with brown switches) and a Magic Trackpad.

I currently have a Razer Blackwidow (non-chroma) from 2014; it doesn't match my black, white, and red setup, so I have the LED's off at most times. The keys are also really loud, as I accidentally bought the green switch version instead of the more quiet orange switch. My mouse is a Zowie Gear EC1-A, which performs great, and has a red LED at the lowest DPI setting, so it looks good too. My headphones are the Philips SHP9500, and while hearing Philips made my headphones (which, tech-wise are known for making crappy TV's and electric razors), but they are actually amazing headphones. For sometimes $50 dollars, I would compare them to the Sennheiser HD600, which is a glowing review for anyone who has used the HD600.

For my mousepad, I have a Steelseries QCK+, but I would like to try a good hard pad for CS:GO. For my chair (which I don't think matters), I have a crappy chair from Jysk that kills my back even at my relatively young age, and has no features other than easily ripping pleather.

I currently have a corsair vengeance m95, a razer kraken pro headset, and a old Logitech key board