Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have an X-Craft 1000 and a ASUS Cerberus Headphones that I got 2nd hand from my brother. On a laptop. Would really love the headphones! Or the mouse!

Logitech k100. logitech g230. blackweb gaming mouse.

Corsair Strafe

Steelseries Mousemat

Alreli Sk-T2 gaming mouse

HyperX Cloud II headset

I am currently using a Logitech g502 with a KU-0760 Acer keyboard. I am using a Skullcandy headset.

Headphones: Pioneer Se-m 290
Mouse pad: 180g/cm2 A3 paper
Mouse: ACME something
Keyboard: cyborg v7 

My current setup:

Mouse: Logitech M310t

Keyboard: ps/2 keyboard

Headset: Apple Earpods 

The Feenix gear looks really good!

Im using just a basic dell keyboard and mouse but i do have corsair vengiance headphones. My mousepad is the wood on my desk so yea, great for pc gaming

My current setup is pretty basic. I have a Samsung Pleomax PKB-700W keyboard, a Trust Comfortline 16336 mouse, a Trust Como 16659 headset and I also use Genius SP-S110 speakers. I could use some upgrades.

Well i just using DELL generic keyboard and mouse came with the pc bought a year ago,this giveaway is a great chance to greatly improve my computer using experience,better mouse and keyboard,even a brand new pair of headphone,year!

Haha my set is pretty bad I have turtle beaches that are for an Xbox 360 years old a tiny wireless mouse that sticks to my mouse pad too much I have a very small mouse pad as well and just some cheapy keyboard nothing to complain about but nothing to brag about either

Currently I'm rocking a HP Elite V2 keyboard, some awful sounding 2.1 cyber acoustics, and a Microsoft mobile 4000 mouse.

I use a $15 Microsoft mobile mouse 3500 (no extra buttons unless you count middle click) and I've been wanting a new mouse for a while, so getting one of those would be awesome! I've also been looking to mechanical keyboard, but again, I'm broke and use a wireless Microsoft one. It gets the job done, but I'd love to try an actual mechanical one!

Im am just now using a random headset with a god mic, as a keyoard I have a Trust gxt 280 and as a mouse I have a bit destroyd roccat lua

I have a random cheap Chinese mouse I got from Amazon, and a wireless Logitech keyboard and mousepad. I use them with my Samsung laptop to game xD

Right now my set is a somewhat hodge podge of items I could either find or got handed down. My mouse is an Anker gaming mouse with a matching mouse pad, I have a wireless logitech keyboard, and my headset is a mere pair of earbuds.

My setup right now consists of a WASD keyboard, a razer salmosa mouse i got on woot for $5 and the cheapest pc speakers you've ever seen. I wonder what nice headphones would actually sound like

I'm currently rocking the following -

Keyboard: Logitech G510 

Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 5  

Headphones: Razer Electra 

Mousepad: None

This giveaway looks really awesome! I currently have a corsair k70 with red led. Also, I have a 4-year-old g400s and a steel series mouse pad. For my headset, I have a Logitech g930, that never works

I don't know if you need this, but my twitter account is @jackfarmer2000

Hello

My current peripherals:

Keyboard: Basic Microsoft keyboard (Link). But mine is an older version from 2006

Mouse: Logitech B100 Optical Mouse (Link)

Audio Peripheral: Free earphones that come with Samsung Galaxy A5 (lol). But I also own Sony MDR-XBR450 (Link). Audio quality is good but painful for long usage

Other than my PC, I also use a laptop, which is Dell Latitude E6410.

I'm entering this giveaway cause I love gaming and coding. 

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

-Tejas

Im currently using some old razor stuff that i found on sell for cheap and my headset just broke so im using ha pair of free apple headphones to hear and another pair of headphones that have a built in mic attached to a pencil to talk to friends

I've been a razer guy for a while with a black widow stealth keyboard and deathadder mouse. And the sehhnheiser PC 333D headset. I'm currently building a new PC for my fiancé and I and would love some more designer gear that fits my finance's style more!

I currently have no peripherals at all. just built the main part of my PC (really powerful) but i don't have a mouse or a keyboard or even a headset.

Razor Keyboard and mouse with the beautiful hyper xcloud 12.

Corsair K70
Logitech G930

Coolermaster Inferno