Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current keyboard is a Sharkoon Skiller and my current mouse is a TeckNet gaming mouse. My headset is a TeckNet HS800, and my mousemat is a simple Gears of war Mousemat which I was gifted for Christmas one year :)

Plain old Logitech mk710 wireless keyboard and mouse. Also using a pair of (fixed em myself ) skullcandy slyr halo headphones and if mouse pad matters the borderlands 2 mouse pad from lootcrate. 

I'm using a Dell SK-8135 Keyboard (rip) and a BCL Gaming Mouse along with 2 halves of a TurtleBeach Px22 Headset.

A Darksector keyboard and Razer abyssus 2014 mouse :D

I have an alienware kg900 keyboard and a SteelSeries Ikari Laser Gaming Mouse

Oh nice! I am using a generic Azza Gaming keyboard and mouse that came with the PC bundle. I have a decent $20 vivtar headset and I am using basically whatever I can find as the mousepad. 

I have a Corsair M65, a Steelseries Apex and a Logitech g930

Current setup is a turtlebeach x12 and a coolermaster devastator mouse and keyboard. It's pretty crap, but such is the life of a broke college student.

Currently using an old keyboard, not sure what brand, and a myria mouse. I'm also using a Genesis headset.

Corsair Gaming STRAFE (Cherry MX Red) Keyboard

Razer Abyssus 2014 Mouse

Turtle Beach EarForce PX11 Headset

Roccat Taito Mousepad

My current setup is a CM Storm cherry mx blues, Mionix Naos 8200, Razer Kraken 7.1 and Razer mousepad i forgot its name 

I'm using a corsair k40 rgb keyboard, a mad catz R.A.T. 5 and a razer kraken 7.1 chroma... I'm looking for the mouse because mine is 6 years old and one button passed out ^^"

logitech rx250 + logitech deluxe 250 & integrated touchpad and backlited keyboard on my dell laptop

My current setup is...

Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Chroma

Mouse:Zelotes C-17

Headphones:Logitech G430

and I don't have a mousemat

I would love it so much if I could win the setup, it looks awesome.

Im using some old microsoft mouse, a crappy apple keyboard which always disconnects on me and some Tim Hortons mouse pad. However, im still able to do okay when i play cs go. I if I were to win this gear set i would be able to do better :D 

1. I got an older Logitech mouse and a nice K70 RGB from Corsair.

My keyboard is a Logitech G15 v2 Gaming Keyboard and I am using an old, simple but works, USB mouse with 3 buttons. My headset is a Microsoft LX-3000 and has a broken microphone. 

Thank you Feenix for doing this and may the lucky persons win :)

CMStorm Devastator (first one) and Superlux HD668B headphones with some cheap-o Canyon mic

My current setup consists of a Roccat Line Pure mouse, Corsair K70 w/ brown switches, Ath M50x headphones, and a large Asus gaming mouse pad. 

My keyboard is the Azio MK3 Rgb and I'm currently using a xtreme gaming mouse from The Source and Corsair 1500 headphones

i have a gaming keyboard and mouse that came with the pc i bought both from asus, no head phones, and a playstation eye i am using as a mic for some reason

Basically none existent, I've recently been gaming on a laptop with a GTX 750M i picked up for studies after a summer job and my peripherals would be a single Logitech G400s mouse, but I recently was able to save up money to buy a used 3570k + Z77 motherboard and a pair of EVGA acx 780. I'm planning on picking up something like a 50€ case and two sticks of corsair vengeance pro blue colored ram to stick with the coloring scheme.

Logitech g602, RIG500E and a normal keyboard.

Note how will you "linusTechTips" be able to know if we are following feenix on twitter