Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

my current setup consists of a steelseries Qck mass mousepad, logitech hyperion fury g402, and a el cheapo zalman k500 10-keyless keyboard

-My keyboard and mouse are a bundle from cooler Master the cm storm devisator. 

-Razer Kraken.

-A Lootcrate mouse pad.

Hello. I use Logitech MX 518 mouse 6-7 years :). And I have MS keyboard :)

I don't even know where to START with my gaming setup... its a mashup of lots of things. My monitor is an ancient Dell flat panel with cold cathode backlight that's below 1080p, my keyboard is some non-name brand thing with mechanical switches that  I found for 5$ at a thrift store by some miracle, my mouse and headset are the only new things I own, a Logitech hyperion fury mouse, and G930 headset. So yeah, I'm not all that great peripherals wise :)

I currently using Logitech G300 and was planning to try new mice. Wanna know how this feels
*Crossfingers

Specs: CPU: Intel i5 4690k | GPU: Asus GTX 760 OC DirectUI / AMD Saphire R9 280x Toxic Edition  | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Black | Storage: Samsung Evo 840 120GB | Storage: WD Black 2TB | PowerSupply: FSP 750watt 80+ GOLD | Chassis: Raidmax Super Helios / Tecware Titan |

My only peripheral is a chinese mouse I bought for 10$.

Twitter: Pampaziya

Wow, what a prize!

Currently I'm using a Logitech G402 mouse, a cougar deathfire keyboard, a pdp afterglow lvl 5 headset (yes I know they are made for consoles) and one of those speed cup stacking mats as a big mouse pad. 

My peripherals include a steelseeries rival 100 mouse, a logitect g230 headphones, and i use my laptop's built in keyboard and speakers.

Keyboard: Perixx PX-1800

Mouse: ZELOTES Gaming Mouse 

Mousepad: a Patuoxun one found in the box of the mouse...

Headset: Audio Technica ATH-M20x (mostly for music, really need a gaming headset)

I had a Mionix Naos 8200 which was super comfortable but the mouse wheel started squeaking and then the MMB broke :(

Now I'm using my  slightly older Razer Naga Epic which is alright. And a white Varmilo VA87MR with Outemu brown switches and blue LEDs. It's also 'alright' but I do miss the numpad.

And since people are mentioning their audio peripherals too, I have a Rode Podcaster microphone that I'm very happy with, though I have an XLR mic that I'd love to try out once I have a phantom power cable that converts to USB. And I was using Apple earpods but now have a cable replacement and am using some Sennheiser HD 8 DJs that I bought one day when they were massively discounted.

I have two Twitter accounts that I followed Feenix with: @Nimrod3D and @CdrSteel. The mouse looks amazing!

OG Logitech G15 Keyboard
Simple wired mouse

A pair of logitech 2.1 speakers

Borderland Mousepad I got from Lootcrate

Would love an upgrade!!!!

Asus X555U Laptop

Steelseries Siberia v3

ADX Mousepad Medium

Rapoo Wireless Optical Mouse

rockin a razer deathadder 2013, Goliathus alpha mousepad, razer black shark headset and a deathstalker keyboard.

Best of luck everybody! My setup really came to age and this would be an awesome upgrade!

I'm using a cheapo Microsoft mouse and keyboard from like 2010 don't know the exact model. My keys are even faded on my keyboard T_T 

Currently, my main gaming platform is my laptop, so that takes care of the keyboard situation. Regarding my mouse, I have a Roccat Kone XTD, which has been giving me some little problems lately, nothing too major though. I'm rocking a mouse pad from A4 Tech "X7 Winner's Choice", which I bought and have been using since around 2008. Finally, my headphones are the Astro A50s, which Linus wasn't a big fan of ;)

I am currently using dragon war Chaos mouse with a dell KB212 keyboard and a pair of dell AX210 speakers.

Nice!

My current rig is a Razer Orochi 2013, with a generic Keyboard and no Mousepad! (Terrible!)

Currently running a HP 34c monitor with an acer 23" touch screen as a secondary. Razor black widow keyboard, Asus Strix 7.1 headset, and logitech G502 gaming mouse.

My setup is.

Steelseries Rival Mouse

Logitech G105 Keyboard

Acer K242HL Monitor

Dollorrama Mouse Pad

No headset :( (accidentaly sat on it)

I have a dell keyboard and a dell mouse I dont have a headset I use the apple earbuds.

*Insert generic bad parts comment here*
Nah but seriously, I have a SteelSeries 3HV2 on which the mic broke (not off, just doesn't work), an E-Blue Backlit Office Keyboard (EB-EKM716BK), an HP X3000 Silver Mouse, and a custom made Avatar: The Last Airbender mousepad from artscow.com. Not the flashest but it does me well.

M8 got Some deathstalker and sum rat 7 mouse m8

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Got now r.a.t. 9 (old and Battery lasy for one hr:) and generic USB black keyboard :

my current keyboard is a old microsoft one thats from the days where they made the convirsion from ps2 to usb and my mouse is a normal onn optical mouse and my headphones are just cheap ones my mom bought for me