Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Wow, those headphones look good! Btw, I have a Bloody V5 mouse, Dell QuiteKey SK 8175 keyboard and some chinese unbranded headphones (because I lost my beats :/) which sound suprisingly OK considering their price. 

I'm currently using a Masione led keyboard and mouse, a Cyber Snipa Tracer mousepad, and Sades SA-708 headphones.

My Current Keyboard is a Mechanical Feel Keyboard by evolabs and my Mouse is a Logitech G600 and currently I do not have a Headset at the moment. :)

I am using the keyboard that came with my brother's pc, I don't see a brand. A bloody hand mouse, and a Sades headset.

the only thing i have of any quality what so ever is mee venture headphones.

I've got an alienware Tactx headset that have only one ear working, a Perixx 1800 for keyboard, a Perixx mx2000 2 for mouse and a Mousepad from informate that have... hum... i don't know many years ^^

I currently have the origianal blue CM STORM DEVASTATOR combo, my headset is one of those cheapo Logitech ones you see at Best Buy (I can't remember the model)

Hello i have as headphones siberia v2 in white now broken but they had a food run a cuberpoeer pc mousepad razer desthadder chroma my keyboard is a cooler master storm red led keyboard which came with my custom fang battlebox.

This is kinda a nice peripheral to change my cheap old ps2 keyboard and a cheap logitech wireless mouse even though the left click on my mouse is not even working so sad R.I.P mouse

Such a nice peripheral i reallyy hope that i could win the competition

Thank you Feenix Collection ?

Keyboard is a Razer Deathstalker Essential and i have an Alienware Aurora with 9GB of RAM, an Intel core i7 at 2.67GHz running on Windows 10 that i didn't want but still got upgraded to. My mouse came with the PC and I'm not sure which it could be but it's an Alienware, and i have 2, 2TB HHD. My Graphics card is an AMD Radeon HD 5900 Series, not sure which one exactly but it came with the computer. 

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

i have a a k65 keyboard and a dt770 pro 80 ohm and a  Corsair Gaming SABRE Optical RGB mouse

Current setupi is an X3 sidewinger and X5 keyboard from microsoft. Headset is the GX gaming Cavimanus which is really good for watching movies or listening to music due to the vibration setting.

G700, G510 and G930. I think its time to move away from Logitechs buggy control software.

My current mouse is a normal Dell optical mouse with no mouse pad, normal Dell keyboard, AOC monitor, and a normal Acer Desktop.

Hope to win one of those 9_9

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow ultimate

Mouse: Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse

Headset: SteelSeries H Wireless Headset(On recommendation by a LinusTechTips video ^^)

Mousepad: Dirty old 70cm long anime mousepad

Keyboard: A4TECH Mouse: A4TECH Bloody And I have cheap headset.

Currently I'm using Razer Deathaddder Chroma, random Canyon keyboard, and some audio-technica ath ckx9is

Wireless Logitech M310 mouse, wireless Logitech K270 keyboard and Pioneer MJ512 headphones.

currently using a logitech k330 keyboard(I know don't laugh) , logitech g602 mouse and sony mdr-10bt headset.

sick! im rocking a g105 keyboard steel series mmo world of warcraft mouse and $10 ear buds

I'm playing Csgo on a shitty $400 laptop using a trackpad and a mouse is much needed (I'm gold nova master btw). Keep the great work up guys! 

I have a Corsair K70, Pretty boring start

BUT I have a logitech proteus core g502

.....and some Skullcandy earbuds

Currently I am using a basic dell mouse and keyboard combo, my headset is a Logitech G35.

I'm currently using a Compaq keyboard, don't know the model name but it was used in an office before; an eBay gaming mouse that I got for 6 USD and it works great :), a simple mouse mat and Aerial7 Tank headphones and that's about it :)