Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

cheap dell keyboard & razer deathadder mouse.. that combination though.

I'm using A4tech x-748k mouse with bundled a4tech x7-200mp mousepad, Titanium tk101 keyboard, Philips shp3000 earphones with added Zalman zm-mic1 microphone for Skype and online gaming and i have Genius sw-2.1 355 speakers but i don't use them very often. All of those didn't cost me more than 180 PLN or in US dollars 45$ even though i have got them all brand new:P I would really like an upgrade but i don't have money for that.

razor naga mouse

logitech G103 keyboard

Samsung headphones

My setup now is like:

keyboard: ROCCAT ISKU red

mouse : Natec Genesis GX88 8200 DPI

headphones: Sandberg streetgear

Another giveway! Neat :)

So here's my gear:

photo_2016-07-27_12-16-36.jpg

- Zowie FK1 Mouse

- Cooler Master QuickFire Pro Keyboard

- SteelSeries Qck Mini Mouse pad

- Sony MDR-XB300 Audio headset

- Bose SoundLink Mini_1 (used as) Speaker

- Leroy Merlin regular working plank as desk (I knew you guys wanted to know about it ;))

Well with all of this, I would give my mouse to my brother, who's been using an old logitech mouse for years.

And I must say, the headset that we all have a chance to win does look nice!

May Linus' light, shine upon us all

I have a nice tvs champ keyboard, dragonwar Thor mouse , audio Technica ear phones . Thank you

I regret to say, that my peripherals suck. I'm using the default mouse and keyboard that came with my Inspiron 660. I no longer have the Dell PC, thank god, but I would love to have some quality peripherals to match the quality of my gaming rig

I'am using a really old keyboard and mouse combo from logitech. It's called Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical Black. In the moment there is no money for new peripherals because i'am saving money for my driving licence :D 

I think the keyboard and mouse are near 10 years old or so :D

image1.JPG

My current keyboard is a Speed-Link PARTHICA Core, my mouse is the Logitech g402, and my headset is a broken bent Steelseries Siberia 100 

right now with my setup i have a wireless mouse my friend is letting me borrow, its about the size of my pinkie :/. my keyboard is one of those old dell ones and i have my good ole turtle beach back from my xbox days. also i have no mousepad.

I am "rocking"...haha ;)

a Hama Bundle from I believe 2014?

Keyboard: uRage Exodus²

Mouse: uRage evo

Mousepad: uRage Low Sense Gaming Mousepad

I am from Germany and actually dont know if I can win but its worth trying. :)

My Current Setup is a LG FlatronE22, Logitech g600 Mouse for my Keyboard a EX110 from Logitech and heaphones I have the Akai Classics.

It may not be the right use for it but I am using a Fire eater bar mat as a mouse mat it works fine tbh. 

I got a roccat kone pure and a roccat isku fx at the moment, but my Mouse is in use for a very long time.

I have a boring Dell SK-8115 Membrane Keyboard and a HP M/N 1 M-UAE96 Mouse as my gaming periphual setup. :\

Images aren't allowed here? Fuk.

I currently have a cm devastator mouse and keyboard bundle which is very old. I use my Skullcandy Ink'd 2 earphones for audio and i don't have a mouse pad of any sort so I just use a large textbook. That sums it up. And i really need an upgrade but don't have the money for it :(

My mouse is a Avalanche, keyboard is hp, headset razer

Currently rocking a set of 7 year old bundled dell keyboard and mouse, no mouse pad, luckily can use my Xbox One set of Astro A40's for headset.

I currently have a K70 w/ MX Blues, a Redragon gaming mouse and mousepad, and a Sentey Harmoniq Pro gaming headset!  Good luck everyone!

My current setup is Logitech RX 1000 (Take from work by my stepdad) and Razer Kraken PRO (2014)and a Logitech K100 or K120,not sure.

Right now I'm using an old HP keyboard that I've got no problem with, an Asus Echelon Mouse, which is rather uncomfortable, but usable, and good old Microsoft LifeChat Headset (with this really elegant looking cable replaced by a grey cat5 UTP cable).

Using my Dell Inspiron 7559, Logitech G300s mice, Steelseries Qck mousepad and a Superlux HD681Evo headphones.

Mouse: Trust GXT 125 

Keyboard : Dell Attitude E5430

Headphones: Philips SHE9850

Mousepad: no MousePad i Play on a white Table..

I have a logitech premium optical wheel mouse, with a cheap headset and using my laptops keyboard.