Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm currently using a Steelseries Kinzu V3 and a Motospeed CK104 mechanical keyboard with knockoff MX Blue switches. As for my headset - I broke my Steelseries Siberia V2 so for the time being I'm using a 12$ headset(E-Blue Cobra) I bought on black friday :D. Hope I win :)

My current setup includes a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Deathadder 2013, and a pair of Sennheiser HD 558s. Very cool bunch of stuff, I did not even know this company existed and it seems like they have some quality products. 

a razer diamondback and a rapoo keyboard

Using a cheap generic Genius keyboard and a Roccat Kone+.

My keyboard and mouse is a cooler Master devastator.

small hp mouse, razer keyboard, generic headphones (unbranded) and speakers :)

Using cm devastating keyboard mouse combo and Bose sound true headphones.

my current set up. Depressing  to say but i just glad to have them working with what i do daily

Keyboard: Logitech k120

Mouse: Gearhard 2.4ghz optical nano mouse

Headset: none... 

I am using an Razer blackwidow keyboard along with a Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse (M525), no headphone in my setup.

Currently I'm using a laptop, because I need one for school. I have a cheap Logitech M500, a used Razer Blackshark headset and a steel series Qck mousepad.

Corsair K70, Razer death adder, Logitech G430 & some Logitech mouse pad.

I'm using a cheap HP keyboard and mouse, and some slightly broken Sennheiser HD 201s, so new peripherals would be nice

Current setup consists of Logitech G710+, some random Logitech Mouse, Razer Mousepad and Logitech Headset.

I really like the looks of that Headset and a more Gamery Mouse.

Hey Colton, love the content on LMG youtube channel. I have a Thermaltake poseiden Z RGB keyboard, logitech G502 mouse, steelseries mousepad and a gamescom 780(not 788) headset. Thanks and good luck top everyone else! xD

Corsair K70 & Razer Deathadder 2013 mouse. o.O

2500K @ 4.5GHz | ASRock P67 Extreme 6 | 16GB Ram | GTX 750 Ti | 250gb SSD | 1TB+2TB HDD | 720W CoolerMaster PSU | Essense STX Sound Card | Define R5

Currently using Logitech G400s mouse, Ducky Shine 3 keyboard and Marshall Major 2 headphones. :^)

roccat tyon, a cheap Etek membrane keyboard (that works surprisingly well), and apple pod earphones

Using some cheap Asus wired mouse with my laptop, and upgrade would me much appreciated. On my PC I'm using an standard low key Acer membrane keyboard, of which the ASDW keys have faded off due to long time usage. Headset is a finders-keepers cheapo beats by dre knock-off that isn't too bad, but time for an upgrade since its broken on the headband. Nice products, nice giveaway.

I'm currently using a Logitech M105 mouse, TurtleBeach PLA headset (the cable is breaking off and it disconnects sometimes), logitech gaming mousepad and a $5 keyboard that creaks when i use it in centre

Ok. So this is pretty much my setup.

I am rocking a Lenovo G580 Laptop. Not a very good gaming P.C as it is not a gaming P.C, but it runs Team Fortress 2 just fine. My mouse? All it is is a generic mini mouse. My headset are Fender Stereo Headphones which are actully the best thing I have in this whole 'setup'.

Currently using a Logitech g303 mouse, razer deathstalker keyboard and hyperx clouds. It would be nice to win one of those mice as my mouse is on its way out.

cool!

im currently using a logitech wired keyboard and a logitech wireless mouse. i have no clue what the model numbers are they came with my pc!

I currently use a wired logic keyboard, razer death adder, decent 60 dollar earphones made by soundmagic, and a generic small mouse pad that I have had forever! 

have and old standard Dell keyboard and HP mouse with audionic headphones. would love the grand prize

I have some cheap chinese mouse that cost me like 15€. I would love to have a new mouse!

"That moment when you realize Fast as Possible is kinda Medium.. if not slow..But it sorta

has to be that way.. so it's required speed as p?" - Luke Lafreniere