Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm using a K120 from Logitech (I really want to get in to the mechanical switches scene ^^), a Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1, a Steelseries QCK Heavy mousepad and Sennheiser  HD 558 ;)

2 years old logitech gaming mouse (weird left click noise), REALLY OLD Compaq semi mechanical keyboard that does not have wasdzcefr123[shift][tab][ctrl] key letters on, because of the pH on my hands, no mouse pad and my cellphone's earbuds.

My current setup is Corsair K70, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, AKG Q701 and Roccat Raivo.  Never heard of Feenix peripherals, winning some of their stuff would make me discover a new brand! :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600KF|CPU Cooling: Deepcool AK620|RAMGigabyte AORUS 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200|Storage: 2x M.2: Western Digital Black SN770 1 TB Hard Drive: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue|GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti ELITE 12G|Monitors: Primary : LG 28GP83B-B Secondary: Asus VG27VQ|Sound: Sennheiser HD 560 S with FiiO E10K USB DAC|Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Origins 65|Mouse: Razer Deathadder V3 Pro|Mouse Pad: Corsair MM700|OS: Windows 11 Professionnal 64-bit|Motherboard: Gigabyte B760M AORUS ELITE AX|PSU: Corsair RM850x|Case: DeepCool Matrexx 50

People might think this is fake but I've been using this set up for 5 years or so now. Hp mouse from walmart, dell keyboard that my brother had 5 years ago and astros from 2011 with a mouse pad i literally found in a dresser

(Shitty pics included)      Poor mans peripherals

At the moment I am using a 6 year old g700 and a 5 year or smth like that roccat isku with a broken numpad , for a headset I use the razer electra and as a mousepad the razer goliathus biggest size (the one that even goes under the keyboard)... So a new set would be real nice ! xD

I am currently using a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and a Logitech M210 wireless mouse. (Slight difference in quality there.☺)

I use a generic dell keyboard and a Logitech G302 with double click issues. Oh and apple earpods cause I dont own headphones. :(

I currently have an iHome mouse, an old Steelseries keyboard, and a set of Superlux 688b with a generic USB mic.

My current peripheral setup:

Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Chrom (has a few keys with messed up switches, but it still works fine)

Mouse - Logitech G303 (Love this mouse!)

Headset - Astro A40's (the headband broke :C)

Mousepad - Corsair MM300 extended (like the mouse, love this mouse pad :D!)

20160729_204318.jpg

I'm currently using a Corsair STRAFE RGB keyboard with cherry mx browns, mionix castor mouse and m50x headphones.

My peripheral setup is a logitech g35 headset, a noppoo chock mini keyboard, roccat kova+(old one). 

Razer Lycosa Mirror and Roccat Kone XTD with and Roccat Raivo mousepad

Hello I am currently running a Microsoft keyboard that is too old for me to identify and a Microsoft mouse with the same problem. I have no headset and am currently using the stock monitor speakers. All the function "F" keys on my keyboard are broken and the mouse has tracking issues. Winning this product would be fantabulous!

So my current setup is:

Keyboard - some shitty 5$ HP keyboard

Mouse - some shitty 5$ HP

mousepad - Steelseries Qck (the surface material is coming off ... yeah its that old)

headset - Corsair Void Wireless  

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

My peripheral setup:
Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2

Mouse: Deathadder 2013

Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2

Mousepad: Qpad UC90 XXL

Currently using  - Turtle beach P11 headset, A Logitech G105 keyboard, a used Logitech G600 mouse, and a free advertisement mouse pad from the local junk yard / Used auto parts place.

For my desktop at home, I have a Corsair Strafe RGB, a Corsair Sabre RBG, and a Sennheiser HD 558.

I plan to use the Feenix peripherals for my laptop at my dorm in the fall.

currently using a 5 years old mouse and a 2 years old flat keyboard, would love to upgrade it!

Currently on:
K95 keyboard
G502 mouse

Old Sennheiser headphones

I am currently using a Cooler Master Storm Devastor 2 keyboard and mouse combo, a turtle beach px22 gaming headset, an aXbox 1 controller ( not sure if this counts).

Dear CPotter & Co., 

I have the razer death-stalker keyboard ($117), Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mobile Mouse ($19) and a razer goliathus mouse mat($15) . I cant afford headphones :(...

A big thanks to Linus media group for your videos and other content (here)!! 

Kind regards, LeLenny.

Granvela Zeltotes t90, laptop keyboard, beat solo hd