Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm AIO 

inWin 303 case

AMD Phenom II x4 940 @3.9ghz 1.65v

Gigabyte 780g mobo

Corsair H100 240mm AIO

Corsair Dominiator 8gb DDR2 @1066

Evga GTX 750ti FTW @1450mhz

Thermaltake Matrix case (modded)

"The best way to look stylish on a budget is to try second-hand, bargain hunting, and vintage" 

Worst case scenario: that TV falls on Linus & the kids... here's hoping that never happens :/ 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

14 minutes ago, Lostlogger said:

Honestly this is awsome turning unused space into an multimedia den of sorts only concern is linus running out of house to modify :D

In 2 years - "Up next on Linus Tech Tips, how to install an 8K TV into the roof of your kitchen, as well as the California King hide-a-bed that easily slides under your heated tile flooring!" :D

2 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

In 2 years - "Up next on Linus Tech Tips, how to install an 8K TV into the roof of your kitchen, as well as the California King hide-a-bed that easily slides under your heated tile flooring!" :D

And how to use a table-lamp and soft-cell foam to cool a CPU and GPU respectively... xD

Nothing to see here ;)

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

You mean part one of how to install an 8K TV into the roof of your kitchen, as well as the California King hide-a-bed that easily slides under your heated tile flooring!

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

Just now, Trey222 said:

You mean part one of how to install an 8K TV into the roof of your kitchen, as well as the California King hide-a-bed that easily slides under your heated tile flooring!

Hey man, I think lately we've shown that if you see a part 1, it's extremely likely that you'll see part 2 within about a week. These projects take time, but we learned a lot from the Whole Room Water Cooling experience haha :P

4 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Once Linus runs out of things to do to his own home LMG could purchase a home, spend a year teching it out over a series of youtube videos, then sell it. Then starting fresh for a new season and so on.

Didn't see the first video, but having the TV at that angle, and lying down to watch it makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately for me, I've only gotten as far as "displaying Full HD content instead of SD content on the TV in the lounge room for the first time in its life'.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I've already had Luke over for some 2 player fun and I doubt it's going to be his last visit

Will a video of that be going up on LMG's Redtube channel?

100% sure my setup is more comfortable

i mean i use a bed.. you can stop gaming by pressing esc, lay down the bed and.. do "stuff"

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Hey man, I think lately we've shown that if you see a part 1, it's extremely likely that you'll see part 2 within about a week. These projects take time, but we learned a lot from the Whole Room Water Cooling experience haha :P

I have no problem with multi part series and I do think that the time you guys put into them really does make them amazing. Also speaking of HRWC why not try whole office water cooling. I mean what could possibly go wrong. 

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

2 minutes ago, Trey222 said:

I have no problem with multi part series and I do think that the time you guys put into them really does make them amazing. Also speaking of HRWC why not try whole office water cooling. I mean what could possibly go wrong. 

Oh, you know, just literally everything :P

I have to say.  Since Linus said the room was for his kids can they reach the controllers on the ikea mount?

This is truly a great setup, nicely managed the space, awesome.

did you fix that hole?

what about the table, it seems you didn't adjust it as you wished? 

1 hour ago, Naith123 said:

I have to say.  Since Linus said the room was for his kids can they reach the controllers on the ikea mount?

Well, he said that he will give the corner space in-front of the door to his kids to study and play, which he did.

how did linus find a onecable that long? mine is so short that i had to change my plans for my tv setup I can't find a longer one online

I cringed when the shilling for the Samsung TV started. Fun video but terrible ad integration. It really felt like I was watching a commercial during a significant portion of the video.

Should plug the hole with a picture of Denis' face.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Nice to see how it ended up. Honestly, the first time when I saw the guys lugging the TV in front of Linus, I really hope they screw it in tightly else it would hurt (physically and financially) like hell when it fell on someone :o

how would you use a keyboard and mouse with that thing? (for REAL GAMING!)

Linus' Tech-Dad Game is massively on point.

I quite liked this series, and I also think this is the right type of Sponsored videos.  These are the types of projects that are both functionally doable and practical for a lot of people, but it's rarely something you would think through all of the ins & outs.  (Obviously, those with the type of money to drop on that type of TV will have a much more expensive house, but a smaller, less high-end TV will work great in a lot of projects.   Plus, costs will come down over the years.)   It's a pretty cool idea for something to do with a cubby room that a lot of houses have.

Also, credit to Linus for something I've noticed comes up a lot on these videos (and everyone has run into): finding something you think will work on Amazon, but it just doesn't.  Then you have to scramble for another solution.   It's nice to know everyone has to deal with that problem.