Need some Tips on Fixing my Custom Loop & PC setup

Anyone able to help me out? I'm looking for some suggestions what to do with my PC/watercooling setup.

Case: S8S
Rads: Hardware Labs 240 SR2 MP |  120 SR2 MP | x2 GTS360
Res & Pump: Swiftech D5 with 150 Alphacool Res
GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti (with EK water Block)
CPU: i7 5960x
Harddrives: 2x Samsung 850 Pro 1TB | x4 Western Digital Green 6TB

The problem I'm currently facing is three things:

1. The 980 Ti waterblock keeps hitting Fans or Rads when placed under neath (I already have the extended top where The rads are currently be housed.
2. The temps seem a bit high on the CPU (When I'm only running at Stock settings). Their sitting around 40C. Where my other PC temp is much lower(28 to 30C) When I did a comparison.
3. I think I need to move the res & Pump else where, Any Ideas? It's a very tight squeeze between rad/res and my Motherboard. Which did case me break my first motherboard.

I believe GTS Rads need to removed due to the low flow rate GTS has. I would like to get two 360 60mm thick rads to replace GTS. The GPU is in the way.

I know pedestal would be a solution, However where My PC is located at I only have 19" of clearance. I would need to fit both case & Pedestal in that space. Which I don't think is possible.

VbFgS6v.jpg
BUhZUbq.jpg
bE7GeJG.jpg
bssx4wU.jpg
ST39iZU.jpg
ST39iZU.jpg

Or Should I just order a different case? If going with this option any Suggestions?

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

17 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

Anyone able to help me out? I'm looking for some suggestions what to do with my PC/watercooling setup.

Case: S8S
Rads: Hardware Labs 240 SR2 MP |  120 SR2 MP | x2 GTS360
Res & Pump: Swiftech D5 with 150 Alphacool Res
GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti (with EK water Block)
CPU: i7 5960x
Harddrives: 2x Samsung 850 Pro 1TB | x4 Western Digital Green 6TB

The problem I'm currently facing is three things:

1. The 980 Ti waterblock keeps hitting Fans or Rads when placed under neath (I already have the extended top where The rads are currently be housed.
2. The temps seem a bit high on the CPU (When I'm only running at Stock settings). Their sitting around 40C. Where my other PC temp is much lower(28 to 30C) When I did a comparison.
3. I think I need to move the res & Pump else where, Any Ideas? It's a very tight squeeze between rad/res and my Motherboard. Which did case me break my first motherboard.

I believe GTS Rads need to removed due to the low flow rate GTS has. I would like to get two 360 60mm thick rads to replace GTS. The GPU is in the way.

I know pedestal would be a solution, However where My PC is located at I only have 19" of clearance. I would need to fit both case & Pedestal in that space. Which I don't think is possible.

Or Should I just order a different case? If going with this option any Suggestions?

Have you given thought to ordering the extended top for use with dual 360 radiators? It's designed to allow clearance for fans installed on top of the radiators.  This would increase clearance above the video card by 25mm.

I think your current rads should be up to the task.  I think you just need to look further into other contributing factors. 

I use a S8 with the optional pedestal and undoubtedly it's the best way to go, but if you're limited on space, the extended top may work out just fine. 

DSC_6890_19347.1391738442.1000.1000__51377.1394667124.1280.1280.jpg

About CPU temp ... I guess its 40°C on idle.

But how much under load? Like Aida64 stress test or something like that?

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

12 hours ago, Simon771 said:

About CPU temp ... I guess its 40°C on idle.

But how much under load? Like Aida64 stress test or something like that?

Under most loads it sits around 60C.

11 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

With the extended top on, how much clearance do you have between the fans and the extended top itself?  I know the extended top is 30+ mm, right?

5 hours ago, done12many2 said:

With the extended top on, how much clearance do you have between the fans and the extended top itself?  I know the extended top is 30+ mm, right?

I have a 30mm Rad up their the Fans are below(It barely Makes it, Since the rad is 29.5). The fans are smack up against the GPU block and the 120 Rad.

------

Some did suggest upgrading the S8S to S8. Not 100% what panels I need. I know front and Back. Not sure if S8S and S8 side panels are the same.

28 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

I have a 30mm Rad up their the Fans are below(It barely Makes it, Since the rad is 29.5). The fans are smack up against the GPU block and the 120 Rad.

------

Some did suggest upgrading the S8S to S8. Not 100% what panels I need. I know front and Back. Not sure if S8S and S8 side panels are the same.

The S8S definitely has shorter side panels as overall height is the only thing different between the two.  The lower chambers are the same, but the main upper chamber is what is reduced.  In my case, my upper two 360 rads and fans hang from the bottom of the rad mount into the main chamber and I don not use an extended top panel.  Just the normal ventilated panel.

The front, rear and sides should be the only thing that differs.  Don't forget that you need the front panel and front cover.  The S8 and S8S use the same pedestal so the dimensions are the same width and depth wise.

If you have to switch to panels to the S8 panels, wouldn't that cause an issue with where you store your rig?

9 hours ago, Revan654 said:

That seems just fine for me :)

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I just drained the loop, for some reason some kind of white crest around some of the fitting & the distilled water was cloudy. I mixed everything correctly. Loop is only about 6 months old.