Mirrorless/DSLR for 4K video

I'm looking for a camera that can do 1080@60 and 4K@30 and also has good stills. I'm looking to pay around £400-600 for the body and would like a lens (or 2) that can do macro stills/video with shallow depth of field and one with a large depth of field. I don't know if these can be achieved by only one lens

(I also don't need autofocus but I may be interested depending on price). I'm looking to spen around £500 on lenses. I've been looking at the Olympus E-M10 II and the Panasonic. I don't mind having a micro 4/3 camera however size isn't an issue. 

As you may have guessed I'm very much a noob when it comes to cameras so help appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Jackpot17 said:

1080@60 and 4K@30 and also has good stills.  . I'm looking to pay around £400-600 for the body

Not happening.

That camera looks good. 

Im personally a sucker for dslrs and would buy a canon 70d or t6i cause they just seem to respond better when taking photos(no delay, viewfinder is good, af is spot on)

1 hour ago, Jackpot17 said:

I'm looking for a camera that can do 1080@60 and 4K@30 and also has good stills. I'm looking to pay around £400-600 for the body and would like a lens (or 2) that can do macro stills/video with shallow depth of field and one with a large depth of field. I don't know if these can be achieved by only one lens

(I also don't need autofocus but I may be interested depending on price). I'm looking to spen around £500 on lenses. I've been looking at the Olympus E-M10 II and the Panasonic. I don't mind having a micro 4/3 camera however size isn't an issue. 

As you may have guessed I'm very much a noob when it comes to cameras so help appreciated.

panasonic g7. Only camera i know that offers those specs in that pricepoint. A better option would be the sony a6300 if you are willing to spend a bit more.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Panasonic Lumix LX100 can shoot good quality 4K@30, but it's a "point and shoot".

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

5 hours ago, bob345 said:

panasonic g7. Only camera i know that offers those specs in that pricepoint. A better option would be the sony a6300 if you are willing to spend a bit more.

This

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

7 hours ago, Jackpot17 said:

a lens (or 2) that can do macro stills/video with shallow depth of field and one with a large depth of field

As others have already mentioned, the Panasonic G7 would definitely be one of the better choices within your budget.  Especially if having the ability to record 4K is essential for you.  However just to clarify when you say macro still/video shots, you really mean "macro" as in where you take close up shots of (I am only using this as an example) the eyes of insects?  You're not confusing with what people refer to as "close up" photography where people tightly frame their subjects/objects (for example, as many tech reviewers like doing, taking close up tightly framed photos of their GPU, CPU, logic board, computer build, etc.)?

For proper macro photography, you either need a true macro lens or lens extension tubes or reverse mounting one lens in front of another.  For the latter, I would recommend a nice telephoto lens so that you can tightly frame something.

As to large DOF, you can get a large DOF by stopping down the aperture and considering the use of hyperfocal distance.  Shallow DOF requires lenses with apertures of 1.8 or wider, especially on a MFT camera.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer