Advice on h100i v2 placement and fan orientation

Go to solution Solved by Luc401,

I try to make all my rad fans push air out of case. It tends to allow the rad to get less dusty.

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some advice on a few things.

I recently bought a corsair h100i v2 and I have a NZXT 530 case with a 200mm intake on the front, 120mm rear exhaust and 3 120mm exhaust in the top hump.

What would you recommend is the best placement for the 240mm radiator and what configuration to put the fans in?

I was thinking of putting the radiator in the front and using the rad fans as intakes pulling air in. I am willing to change any fans and stuff around btw.

Also on a side note, the instructions for the corsair h100i v2 says there should be 16 washers included but there is only 8 and the instructions only show using 8 of them, is there any reason i need the other 8? and where should I be using them?

Thanks in advance, i'm  new to this :')

I try to make all my rad fans push air out of case. It tends to allow the rad to get less dusty.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t