Hue in TechQuickie videos

NEDIX

Neglected to mention this before as I thought you would've noticed by now but most if not all of the TechQuickie videos show a greenish hue (likely due to greenscreen reflection) on skin. A simple correction for hue in the future would fix the problem.

tqhue.jpg

20 minutes ago, NEDIX said:

Neglected to mention this before as I thought you would've noticed by now but most if not all of the TechQuickie videos show a greenish hue (likely due to greenscreen reflection) on skin. A simple correction for hue in the future would fix the problem.

tqhue.jpg

Makes Luke look rather saturated... And red.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

6 minutes ago, NinjaJc01 said:

Makes Luke look rather saturated... And red.

There's no need quoting the first post. Somewhat agree with you but I'm sure that whenever (if ever) anyone touches the sliders in post they'd do some finer adjustments. Take my example as a proof of concept.

Just now, NEDIX said:

There's no need quoting the first post. Somewhat agree with you but I'm sure that whenever anyone touches the sliders in post they'd do some finer adjustments. Take my example as a proof of concept.

If I quote you, then you see it, even if you aren't following the thread. That's why.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

in the first pic he looks sick and in the second he has sunburn

Alright so we agree that both images look like crap. I could go back and adjust it to what I'd like it to look but in the end someone else is going to make the adjustments in a different piece of software taking in mind different skincolors and probably using a better monitor than I am.