Which keyboard should I get?

I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard to replace my Razer Blackwidow 2013. I'm looking for more silent keys, and the keyboard has to be mechanical. RGB is preferable. I'm in Adelaide so that's another thing to consider. Budget wise, anything under $200 will do.

i love the G910 :P

but the macro keys require some dexterity

Shipping sucks

Logitech G910 all the way, because the switches are ULTRA QUIET! and they feel amazing also with the RGB lighting it goes through a light tube making no light bleeding and also makes the bottom row letters show lit up which cherry mx switches cannot do. It also comes with a big and small wrist wrest (which is also RGB) and it has a lots of macros and led lighting effects, It also has an arx dock where you put your phone and you can monitor your cpu temps and speed as well as other things too, But the arx dock does not "hot dock" where the phone charges. I would very well have to say the Logitech G910 Orion Spark! Also i felt one in the store the other day and it feels way better than my current razer blackwidow 2016 edition, So that is exactly why i bought one online today! Also they feel like a hybrid between the cherry mx brown and cherry mx red because when you press down slowly it feels like a brown "sort of" but when you press it fast it feels like a red. Cherry mx are known for only living 40-50 million keystrokes..... But the Romer-G switch in the logitech G910 are rated for over 70 million keystrokes and have went as far as 90 million and above! So i cannot explain enough why you would love the Logitech G910 Orion Spark!

Current PC: "For Now Because I Have A Habit"

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K @4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Extreme4

RAM: 16GB G.skill TridentZ 3200Mhz DDR4

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 Riing RGB Edition 

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition MSI

Case: Limited Edition Thermaltake View 31 Riing RGB

Power Supply: CoolerMaster V750 Fully Modular

SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB

HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200RPM

Peripherals:

Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 4K 28" 60HZ