CPU Monoblock + GPU Loop planning

So I have a Corsair 760T, X99 Deluxe 2 Motherboard, i7 6850K, and was about to get a 1080 Strix but possibly the new Titan X Pascal.

Anyway I'm looking at making a hardline loop for my system, I have a diagram of what I have in mind:
760T_side_view_openedftgh.png

Light Green is a 3x140mm radiator

Red is the X99 Deluxe Monoblock

Green is a 2x140mm radiator

Orange is the GPU block, For now 1080 Strix but possibly Titan X Pascal
Blue is the pump and Reservoir (Not sure which to use yet)
Yellow Is the tubing with the pink arrows indicating the flow direction

Anyone have ideas, corrections, tips?

Looks fine to me. Youll just want a powerful pump to get through all of that Rad space. Also are you sure the top of your case supports a 3x140mm rad?

According to the website, the 760T only supports 2x140mm on the top, or a 3x120mm.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Just now, Moress said:

Looks fine to me. Youll just want a powerful pump to get through all of that Rad space. Also are you sure the top of your case supports a 3x140mm rad?

It supports 3x140mm fans, May take some modifications to fit rad and fans. I don't need a CD drive anyways. haha

Would this dual pump be alright? 

Yeah that pump should be fine. Also I would make sure you can do that without getting in the way of the front panel power/reset buttons.
Also, do you already have the case?

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

I already have everything (Am posting from) except the GPU, Currently have a 750Ti in it. And for cooling I'm just running a Corsair H110i for now.

Alright. I still vote against the 3x140mm up top but otherwise it should good to go

17 hours ago, Moress said:

Alright. I still vote against the 3x140mm up top but otherwise it should good to go

Why is that?

I was thinking exhausting from the top through that should create a good up and out flow for heat.

6 hours ago, SnipeYa said:

Why is that?

I was thinking exhausting from the top through that should create a good up and out flow for heat.

Yeah its good, but ordering a part that may or may not fit and will require alterations to the case is something I'd advise against.

It will fit, The only issue is that some sheet metal the top drive bay drive rests on would be in the way of a fan, I'd just bend it flat (loosing only the top drive bay) and everything will work just fine. I only need one drive bay anyway and even that one I don't really ever need.

If there was some other way I'd be happy to look into it, But this case kinda lacks radiator support.
Shame Corsair didn't really think the placement through very well because otherwise its a really great case.